Anyone else okay with being khhv until death?

ICXCLuvr

ICXCLuvr

‎
Joined
Oct 14, 2023
Posts
22,475
Reputation
32,021
Porn is a good substitute imo incel life is not bad if you got money

I’m a nearcel btw
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: yyk117, superchud90000, Gengar’s Ghost and 3 others
Yes bro. I’ve come to the conclusion I will never slay
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ICXCLuvr and hopelessmanlet32
No 🥲
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: hopelessmanlet32
im not KHHV but i needa lose the V now
am 15 so i still got time
but if i had to accept KHHV for life its like
i guess fine
 
hell no nigga
 
  • +1
Reactions: hopelessmanlet32
no one can be okay with it

honestly just escortmaxx and goon that's all you can do if you're TRULY subhuman which is unlikely
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: superchud90000, ICXCLuvr and hopelessmanlet32
im not KHHV but i needa lose the V now
am 15 so i still got time
but if i had to accept KHHV for life its like
i guess fine
i mean it would be very sad but still fine
 
being khhv in the west is better than being a htn in some shithole. though if you're subhuman AND live in a shithole yeah i can't blame you for becoming a ceiling decoration
 
Porn is a great substitute. I agree.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
Being a incel is a lifestyle I fully accepted my inceldom
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
until death is a stretch

but idm being a khhv for another 10 years
 

Similar threads

WhatsaMaxiIIla
Replies
5
Views
28
lowtide654
lowtide654
gravema_n
Replies
3
Views
24
gravema_n
gravema_n
Ivanos
Replies
2
Views
25
gnoyim
gnoyim
notrq
Discussion KHHV
Replies
30
Views
85
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
lowtiersubhuman
Replies
10
Views
40
Throw_Away
T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top