Anyone else prefer white girls until you hit the 85-95th percentile then I prefer ethnic women

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
Why is it like this.

White women look much better on average and you're much easier going to get an attractive white girl as a normie as well.

But when you get into model tier, the asian, arab and latina/mulatta girls fog the white girls to the depths of andromada (though GL arabs and latinas do tend to look more white than usual but its still the ethnicness that gives them that appeal)

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui, House Lannister, Adonis and 4 others
@Xangsane

There's something about the hair and skin quality on the average white woman that doesn't appeal to me. Their only redeeming features are that their facial features seem streamlined.

At the average percentile, I'm attracted mostly to Arab, Latina or mixed women. Caramel skin, dark curly hair and hazel/light brown eyes but a high end MTB face would do just fine.

Latina > curry as Latinas objectively have far better bodies, faces and phenos.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Quantumphysics, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
Ideally I'd like a HTB Arab, Latina, mulatta, black or blasian woman.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis and Deleted member 18522
latina theory

im exactly the same. on average i find white girls more appealing but when you get to the really attractive ones i find other races more attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Bump cus this is so true. Feels like white women have an appeal cap. After the cap is reached, asians, arabs and latinas take over

• +1
I just want the slim THICCCCCC af darkskin 16yo girl I know

Brutal shit

• Love it
Why is it like this.

White women look much better on average and you're much easier going to get an attractive white girl as a normie as well.

But when you get into model tier, the asian, arab and latina/mulatta girls fog the white girls to the depths of andromada (though GL arabs and latinas do tend to look more white than usual but its still the ethnicness that gives them that appeal)
you don't actually prefer ethnic woman that's just automatic brain cope so you don't rope after realizing white foids don't want you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and GuyFromSingapore
you don't actually prefer ethnic woman that's just automatic brain cope so you don't rope after realizing white foids don't want you
Cope, I do better with similarly priced white models than ethnic ones.

The same kinda applies to men to a lesser extent.
Many PSL Gods have a little bit of an "ambiguous" appearance to them, I'm not saying that ethnics mog or anything but a guy like Sean O'Pry doesn't really look that "Classically Handsome" by Hollywood standards, nor does David Gandy look like the average Englander or Chico Lachowski a Polish guy.
I will say that the same can't really be applied to Hexum or Barrett though (Although Barrett's bloat isn't too common among whites)

Also if this comment starts a war I'm just going to go watch a movie or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and the BULL
I like ethnic stacies
IMG 20220920 160617

Out of your price range, "yeah Bro i prefer my smart over Ferrari, more comfortable and consumes less"

• JFL
The same kinda applies to men to a lesser extent.
Many PSL Gods have a little bit of an "ambiguous" appearance to them, I'm not saying that ethnics mog or anything but a guy like Sean O'Pry doesn't really look that "Classically Handsome" by Hollywood standards, nor does David Gandy look like the average Englander or Chico Lachowski a Polish guy.
I will say that the same can't really be applied to Hexum or Barrett though (Although Barrett's bloat isn't too common among whites)

Also if this comment starts a war I'm just going to go watch a movie or something
I just realized that Hexum has a bit of a monkey-esque appearance (Black trait)

Hexum is a lightskin mogger ngl

light eye colour ethnic girls>>

• +1
Mulattas have ASS white girls have no ass it pusses me off

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You won’t fuck her either so why bother make fun of me lol. I mog you all things consider
Lol you mog me only in salary and nothing else, 8 inches heightmog Is too brutal considering you don't mog me facially or anything
My chances at getting this are muuuuch higher

9A1BDCFA 77B6 40FE BA34 E72B5757A217

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Why is it like this.

nah the average asian girl(japanese, turkic central asian, etc) look much better than the average of any race really

• +1
Lol you mog me only in salary and nothing else, 8 inches heightmog Is too brutal considering you don't mog me facially or anything
My chances at getting this are muuuuch higher
No way are you 6’5? Lmfaooo. My results mog yours at any rate you’re a waste

No way are you 6’5? Lmfaooo. My results mog yours at any rate you’re a waste
what results buddy boyo i already fucked a stacylite austrian blonde this summer, 1 redhead stacylite jfl i don't touch ethnic girls. it's just a matter of time and money until i get to where i want to get.

• JFL
if u agree then why does ur post say something completely different lol
Because Asian women from Hong Kong and south east Asia are subhuman and that’s the majority of Asians where I live

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Why is it like this.

:chad: this this this, based thread OP, top tier Latinas fog the absolute fuck out of every white girl you can think of to an absolute oblivion in terms of everything

• +1