Anyone else procrastinating dating until they’re fully looksmaxxed?

Schönling

Schönling

6'3" mentalcel
Idk if it’s familiar to you but I wanna lose the v-card but there is always something that you wanna looksmax or change AND THEN you are looking for a gf but it’s an endless cycle until you completed looksmaxxing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, xanny, twilight and 3 others
Yes, I dont look good enough to get girls im actually attracted too (non-fat females). I dont want to lose my virginity to a landwhale but im getting desperate.

No, the final pill is realising there is no light at the end of the tunnel. For you, there is a chance... a means to escape. But for some of us, there is no transcending the perpetual looksmaxxing cycle. Genetics has doomed us.

I'm going to slowly rot until my bones resorb...until my muscles atrophy... until my brain turns to mush... until I can no longer hear or see. As my remaining family passes, my dim beacon of influence on the world will turn into an eternal state of darkness.

The worst part is I never had a choice. The wrong combination of pure ugliness and bad brain chemistry has pre-determined my condition. Now my only response is to heed the calling of nature. To give up and drop out. To accept my position of inferiority and let society crush me as it pleases.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, FootLongDong, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 4 others
No, the final pill is realising there is no light at the end of the tunnel. For you, there is a chance... a means to escape. But for some of us, there is no transcending the perpetual looksmaxxing cycle. Genetics has doomed us.

I'm going to slowly rot until my bones resorb...until my muscles atrophy... until my brain turns to mush... until I can no longer hear or see. As my remaining family passes, my dim beacon of influence on the world will turn into an eternal state of darkness.

The worst part is I never had a choice. The wrong combination of pure ugliness and bad brain chemistry has pre-determined my condition. Now my only response is to heed the calling of nature. To give up and drop out. To accept my position of inferiority and let society crush me as it pleases.
cringe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
Just start now goddamn

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and YouLiveForYourself
If you saw the way women treated me, you would understand.

Fortunately, only a select few are unlucky enough to be this ugly

When a deer breaks its leg does it wallow around in self-pity and complain about how bad its life is and how other deer are better off? Does it lay on the ground defeated allowing itself to rot away?

No. It simply gets up with what it has left and does what it believes it's supposed to do.

Only in humans do we have these sorts of adverse reactions, which is funny given that we are supposedly the most intelligent species on the planet.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, lasnt, Deleted member 21579 and 4 others
No because that's just a fucking retarded cope. "MUH I WILL GET ALL DA BITCHES AFTER i have an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double my facial height to width ratio and increase my palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as described by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancement and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who i can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make me an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style."

Giga cope. Fuck now.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, YouLiveForYourself and Deleted member 16371
View attachment 1756531
When a deer breaks its leg does it wallow around in self-pity and complain about how bad its life is and how other deer are better off? Does it lay on the ground defeated allowing itself to rot away?

No. It simply gets up with what it has left and does what it believes it's supposed to do.

Only in humans do we have these sorts of adverse reactions, which is funny given that we are supposedly the most intelligent species on the planet.
Cute analogy
Made me feel better ngl

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself
View attachment 1756531

ok

• WTF
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself
Nah, not worth it. You will not get "stacies" in your current form but average and below average girls are much less picky than you think.

Many of them will find you attractive even now and you can have sex with them.

Practice with them and then once you have good musculature, hair, tan, facial features 2-3 years down the road, focus on more attractive women.

I look at my very early pics when I had barely started looksmaxing. I looked like dog shit compared to my current form!
And I still got average looking girls for FWB.

Reading too much into internet theories is not good for you; An average girl is much less picky or judgmental about physical features than you'd think, as long as you have at least *acceptable* body fat and didn't bald yet.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Yeah. You might not want to meet new people before you undergo a major surgery, but you should still work on your life. Read books, get knowledgeable, get in great shape, keep your health in an ideal state so that when you're ready to do it all, your body and mind are in an ideal state to do so.

what % of people procrastinate naything until you are secure is hte question. guesstimate

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Idk if it’s familiar to you but I wanna lose the v-card but there is always something that you wanna looksmax or change AND THEN you are looking for a gf but it’s an endless cycle until you completed looksmaxxing
Have you stopped procrastinating? I'm doing exactly the same rn