Anyone else randomly feels like a subhuman

Proto Indo-Incel

Proto Indo-Incel

Iron
Fvaaaaaaaark anyone else randomly feels like a subhuman and ugly (almost body dismorphic) over some detail and it ruins the rest of the day? Usually this happens to me at night and I dont really consider myself bad looking but I go to sleep feeling somewhat depressed. Possibly an effect of being a 24yo oldcel.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, DOHC and vermillioncorefan
I feel like a subhuman whenever I see a mirror

• So Sad
Reactions: Proto Indo-Incel
Every minute

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 53670 and Proto Indo-Incel
i feel like a chad when i face myself in the mirror and a subhuman when i catch a glimpse of my side profile

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 53670 and Proto Indo-Incel
Fvaaaaaaaark anyone else randomly feels like a subhuman and ugly (almost body dismorphic) over some detail and it ruins the rest of the day? Usually this happens to me at night and I dont really consider myself bad looking but I go to sleep feeling somewhat depressed. Possibly an effect of being a 24yo oldcel.
Yh happens to me sometimes i feel like a htn (mostly when i look in the mirror or a hindu rates me htn+) and other times i feel like a subhuman dalit esp when im bloated or tired (or i notice a flaw I have)

• +1
I have days where I feel my jaw is narrow and I get depressed af and other days where I feel it’s wide and I’m happy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, 8uAte, DOHC and 1 other person
i feel like a chad at all times, when i wake up, when i go to sleep, when i eat, when im bloated, when im sick, 24/7/365

• Woah
Everyday when I accidentally glace at the mirror

• +1
Yes

• +1