Anyone else remember being treated special needs

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
I saw a couple of these threads while lurking and loved them because they’re so mercilessly relatable

Well I still am special needs but any of you guys have brutal memories from when u used to be fat or short etc back in school? I think a lot of incels remember the one time in sports class they scored the easiest goal or managed to catch a dodgeball or something and everybody roaring and cheering like crazy. Ngl it feels so good getting gassed up like that even if the implications of it are incredibly concerning.

And the cool kids going ‘YES big Pikabro, my guy my guy’. I mean I knew and a couple of them actually felt sorry and tried to blackpill me a bit but I just kept acting dumb probably because I was desperate for attention or too self absorbed to accept the truth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Tabula Rasa, greycel and 1 other person
I wasent short or fat

in sports class they scored the easiest goal or managed to catch a dodgeball or something and everybody roaring and cheering like crazy. Ngl it feels so good getting gassed up like that even if the implications of it are incredibly concerning.

And the cool kids going ‘YES big Pikabro, my guy my guy’.
Brutal

@ElTruecel @solohunter99 @greycel @imabetanumale

• +1
Reactions: greycel and ElTruecel
When I was in my mid elementary years yes . But once I entered my new school I was able to mask but only mask enough to jester maxx but I was super low inhib + social.

But I was never in special needs classes or anything I just had speech therapy or a support session

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I saw a couple of these threads while lurking and loved them because they’re so mercilessly relatable

Well I still am special needs but any of you guys have brutal memories from when u used to be fat or short etc back in school? I think a lot of incels remember the one time in sports class they scored the easiest goal or managed to catch a dodgeball or something and everybody roaring and cheering like crazy. Ngl it feels so good getting gassed up like that even if the implications of it are incredibly concerning.

And the cool kids going ‘YES big Pikabro, my guy my guy’. I mean I knew and a couple of them actually felt sorry and tried to blackpill me a bit but I just kept acting dumb probably because I was desperate for attention or too self absorbed to accept the truth
“oh my god it ____ my brother whats up your such a legend”:feelswah::feelswah:brootal i always thought they meant it but i was just clownmaxxing the entire time and doing stupid shit for them

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
“oh my god it ____ my brother whats up your such a legend”:feelswah::feelswah:brootal i always thought they meant it but i was just clownmaxxing the entire time and doing stupid shit for them
Did you learn from it though? How's life now

Did you learn from it though? How's life now
Don’t think I learnt anything big from it and it not great knowing i will have to see all them again in a month :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
Don’t think I learnt anything big from it and it not great knowing i will have to see all them again in a month :forcedsmile:
I hate being special needs, it's so depressing.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and blimp
I went through Speech Therapy as a kid and the bitch was talking to me like I was a baby

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and greycel

At one point in time I was one of the fattest guys in my year. I didn't have any special needs though. Well I did have ADHD, but I only got that diagnosed recently.

I got bullied hard with malicious intent when I was 11, over 10 years ago now. At one point in time, got ganged up by around 20+ guys and ended up breaking my arm in glass. Bleeding profusely had to go to the Doctor.
Why you might ask?

Because I was too pure. I was scared of saying the F word, when everyone around me used to. I was open and honest with kids and few of them took advantage of that and eventually the rest of the kids did too. I didn't lie or steal or cheat or do anything everybody around me did.
But because of this exact reason, I had to be brought down to their level and conform to their idiocracy just to survive.
Physical abuse was one thing, but mental was another.
I had terrible nicknames, was constantly ostracised, didn't really have friends.
Though I do remember a few good people who did stick up for me. Its what made me not fully tilt and lose all good. They wouldn't really hang out or play with me, but they did call it out whenever something went wrong. Unironivally, these guys were the most popular guys in my year. So maybe the social hierarchy was somewhat justified, at least for the extreme.

I talk about what I did and how I had to manoeuvre through all this bullshit in this thread:

It's worth a read.

It explains how I went from the most bullied dude to the most popular. I had developed that bad name for myself as the loser for the first year, but over the next 2 years I ended up becoming the most popular guy there.
And popular because I was genuinely liked. I had the chance to hangout with people after school, talk in their WhatsApp chats, and generally just chill with them whenever I wanted to.

But I decided to pass up on their opportunities, because a part deep inside of me subconsciously was always aware of 99% of people's true nature.
Even though I reached a point where I had people like you were mentioning chant my name, in a good way... for example before my school was going to face another school in a sport game... I would have the occasional time someone would try to belittle me and bring up my disliked past.

So I realised early on that you had to get physical. There was this 6 foot 4 dude who played a heavy contact sport. When he once tried sizing himself up against me and using his chest to push me, I grabbed his shirt (I was around 5 10 here) and smashed him into the wall.
The old me would have never done this.
I was too scared that he might injure himself, I didn't want him to bleed. And I remember in that moment, I still had that voice deep inside of me telling me to stop hitting him.
So ig that part of me never left.

But there was also a new voice, one funneled with pure rage (that has long gone now). I no longer have this side of me, or if I do it's heavily suppressed. I stopped giving a shit about half the stuff.
Humans get too angry over the most trivial things. They take everything personally, when we are only going to be in this planet for the next 80 years maximum.

And 100 years pale in the magnitude of infinity.

I'm going off point, but I'm actually happy I got bullied. I've heard people say this before, but they often say it as the one who got bullied becomes hard and tough as nails.
That shows that he was weak, and allowed the bullying to permanently affect him for the worse.
Bullying is good if you can learn something from it.
You are being given a unique chance in slightly different scenarios, an unideal environment. And you have to navigate your way through it. There's A LOT you can learn from this. Here is a mini-list:
  • seeing most people's true nature
  • being content with being alone (not the fake type people try to convince themselves to be, but truly alone in this life). Most people will suffer mentally, as a result to the dependacy they've built upon social interactions. I've never had this from a young age (when it's most influential for you).
  • not having to rely on other people's company
  • thinking for yourself truly (without other people plaguing your mind)
  • being able to read people and their intentions easily
  • build an ability to talk with every type of person, gives you top tier ability to socialize. Play to their strengths and weaknesses. The irony being despite this, I don't really want to talk with most people IRL.. Is good to get women ig, but once again, most women are not worth
  • This one is probably the most important. More than the one I just mentioned about being able to talk with everyone... but also retaining that creativity you had when you were a child. Because you were not forced to think or act in a way (when you were younger), that inhibited your mind from thinking outside the box. My thoughts are not chained that same way other people's subconsciously are. The same guys who replied to @BlackpillRemedy, siding with him and his subtle tactics to discredit me. All it told me was he himself was likely influenced and limited as a person, when he was younger. And he's part of the cycle, that will further trap other's viewpoints.
But yeah.
I had a lot of those moments after the first few years, where I was singled out in a positive light. Ig the reason why people do this is because we have always been singled out, even when younger in a negative light.
But truth is, I couldn't give less of a shit whether they talk good or bad about me.. I know how 99% of humans truly are.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, ElTruecel and Pikabro
At one point in time I was one of the fattest guys in my year. I didn't have any special needs though. Well I did have ADHD, but I only got that diagnosed recently.

I got bullied hard with malicious intent when I was 11, over 10 years ago now. At one point in time, got ganged up by around 20+ guys and ended up breaking my arm in glass. Bleeding profusely had to go to the Doctor.
Why you might ask?

Because I was too pure. I was scared of saying the F word, when everyone around me used to. I was open and honest with kids and few of them took advantage of that and eventually the rest of the kids did too. I didn't lie or steal or cheat or do anything everybody around me did.
But because of this exact reason, I had to be brought down to their level and conform to their idiocracy just to survive.
Physical abuse was one thing, but mental was another.
I had terrible nicknames, was constantly ostracised, didn't really have friends.
Though I do remember a few good people who did stick up for me. Its what made me not fully tilt and lose all good. They wouldn't really hang out or play with me, but they did call it out whenever something went wrong. Unironivally, these guys were the most popular guys in my year. So maybe the social hierarchy was somewhat justified, at least for the extreme.

I talk about what I did and how I had to manoeuvre through all this bullshit in this thread:

It's worth a read.

It explains how I went from the most bullied dude to the most popular. I had developed that bad name for myself as the loser for the first year, but over the next 2 years I ended up becoming the most popular guy there.
And popular because I was genuinely liked. I had the chance to hangout with people after school, talk in their WhatsApp chats, and generally just chill with them whenever I wanted to.

But I decided to pass up on their opportunities, because a part deep inside of me subconsciously was always aware of 99% of people's true nature.
Even though I reached a point where I had people like you were mentioning chant my name, in a good way... for example before my school was going to face another school in a sport game... I would have the occasional time someone would try to belittle me and bring up my disliked past.

So I realised early on that you had to get physical. There was this 6 foot 4 dude who played a heavy contact sport. When he once tried sizing himself up against me and using his chest to push me, I grabbed his shirt (I was around 5 10 here) and smashed him into the wall.
The old me would have never done this.
I was too scared that he might injure himself, I didn't want him to bleed. And I remember in that moment, I still had that voice deep inside of me telling me to stop hitting him.
So ig that part of me never left.

But there was also a new voice, one funneled with pure rage (that has long gone now). I no longer have this side of me, or if I do it's heavily suppressed. I stopped giving a shit about half the stuff.
Humans get too angry over the most trivial things. They take everything personally, when we are only going to be in this planet for the next 80 years maximum.

And 100 years pale in the magnitude of infinity.

I'm going off point, but I'm actually happy I got bullied. I've heard people say this before, but they often say it as the one who got bullied becomes hard and tough as nails.
That shows that he was weak, and allowed the bullying to permanently affect him for the worse.
Bullying is good if you can learn something from it.
You are being given a unique chance in slightly different scenarios, an unideal environment. And you have to navigate your way through it. There's A LOT you can learn from this. Here is a mini-list:
  • seeing most people's true nature
  • being content with being alone (not the fake type people try to convince themselves to be, but truly alone in this life). Most people will suffer mentally, as a result to the dependacy they've built upon social interactions. I've never had this from a young age (when it's most influential for you).
  • not having to rely on other people's company
  • thinking for yourself truly (without other people plaguing your mind)
  • being able to read people and their intentions easily
  • build an ability to talk with every type of person, gives you top tier ability to socialize. Play to their strengths and weaknesses. The irony being despite this, I don't really want to talk with most people IRL.. Is good to get women ig, but once again, most women are not worth
  • This one is probably the most important. More than the one I just mentioned about being able to talk with everyone... but also retaining that creativity you had when you were a child. Because you were not forced to think or act in a way (when you were younger), that inhibited your mind from thinking outside the box. My thoughts are not chained that same way other people's subconsciously are. The same guys who replied to @BlackpillRemedy, siding with him and his subtle tactics to discredit me. All it told me was he himself was likely influenced and limited as a person, when he was younger. And he's part of the cycle, that will further trap other's viewpoints.
But yeah.
I had a lot of those moments after the first few years, where I was singled out in a positive light. Ig the reason why people do this is because we have always been singled out, even when younger in a negative light.
But truth is, I couldn't give less of a shit whether they talk good or bad about me.. I know how 99% of humans truly are.
Dnr half of it but holy shit you are 20?:feelskek::feelskek:
I thought you were 13 by the way you talk my man

Yeah, I was pretty bad at sports in school

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back