Anyone else scared if they don’t lose their virginity in teens they will become a pedo?

mob477

mob477

Iron
I had a dream once where i was 35 musty balding and chatting up some Salvadoran roastie on a dating app, we meet up irl but turns out she’s actually 15 and behind her is 7 camera Man getting every angle of my subhuman face. And then they start jumping the shit out of me and I end up on a “To catch a predator vid” on Twitter

I think this was Gods revelation of telling me if I don’t get pussy now that’s what’ll happen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Danish_Smartass, TheLookInYourEyes and 5 others
Bro had a vision of vitaliy :what:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I had a dream once where i was 35 musty balding and chatting up some Salvadoran roastie on a dating app, we meet up irl but turns out she’s actually 15 and behind her is 7 camera Man getting every angle of my subhuman face. And then they start jumping the shit out of me and I end up on a “To catch a predator vid” on Twitter

I think this was Gods revelation of telling me if I don’t get pussy now that’s what’ll happen
just move to another country where age of consent is 16:ogre:

• +1
just move to another country where age of consent is 16:ogre:
Thing is I don’t wanna be a pedo. That’s just the darkest timeline, but I’ve seen ngas regress into degenerates cuz they never got love in high school

• +1
Thing is I don’t wanna be a pedo. That’s just the darkest timeline, but I’ve seen ngas regress into degenerates cuz they never got love in high school
not really a pedo is it. girls my age know what their doing+

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
You didn't describe any pedophilia whatsoever tho
The truth is, men never "grow out" of liking jbs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC, TheLookInYourEyes, watah and 1 other person
Studies show men find jbs the best looking, even going low as 15.

What if you get pussy but you still turn into a pedo anyway black mirror type shit innit

Well it’s still not socially acceptable
fuck socailally acceptable or not, in society its acceptable to cut of your dick and replace with a vagina at 13 lmao

given the userbase of PSL, I think your worries are well founded

fuck socailally acceptable or not, in society its acceptable to cut of your dick and replace with a vagina at 13 lmao
Well I mean people would still see that as weird, it’s just not as shunned. Whereas pedophilia is universally wrong

Well I mean people would still see that as weird, it’s just not as shunned. Whereas pedophilia is universally wrong
sure if its some 12 year old girl ya thats a pedo but some 16 year old 17 year old girl? nah

• Hmm...
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
This! SO much this!
as a 25 year old man I am NOT attracted to women above age 18-19 depending on the girl

• Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
it's actually the opposite the younger you are the more likely you'll be attracted to milfs, the older you get the more JBS seem hotter

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, IAMNOTANINCEL and TheLookInYourEyes
sure if its some 12 year old girl ya thats a pedo but some 16 year old 17 year old girl? nah
Yea I don’t have too much sympathy for foids who r 17 and get in relationships with 20 yr olds and then try to victimize themselves for it. But it’s still weird if ur a grown ass man hitting on a girl in high school, there’s still a massive maturity difference objectively.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Bro this thread just unlocked memories of 14 yr old me having to compete with HS seniors for my crush. Jesus

No I really like women 30+ for some reason, idk why I just always have

Read the book Lolita, the main character in it is basically based on this premise

Jbs are god’s gift to chads

And you’re only as old as you look

IMG 2012

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: watah and theonewhocantascend
Being an agecuck is even worse than being a virgin oldcel.
Women peak at 13-17.

Women over 20s basically look like grannies, because of all the drinking and slutting around they have been doing ever since they were preteens.
They disgust me, even jb 2d girls mog them. :what:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back