Anyone else see their issue worse after joining this site ? JFL

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
For example my overbite I used to know I looked a bit different and weird when eating but never knew why and now it looks way worse than before joining this site like magnified JFL the issue was always there but I wonder if this looks obsession shit can mess w your perception after awhile it’s good to take a break I guess

like when I stare in the mirror for an hour at once and keep looking I look different and different but if I look like a few times normally I’m fine then my head starts to f w me JFL

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, datboijj, Johanjohan and 3 others
I just need to take a break from this forum, because my addiction has cost my grades tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, joeveniro, Albeacho and 2 others
I just need to take a break from this forum, because my addiction has cost my grades tbh
Ya like if your not a trucel at least ht normie you should try to focus on other hobbies and making friends and dating later when you reach Chadlite

this site is a meme lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
it's called the agepill, Iceman.

Yes obviously if you have never seen this site you probably are not as exposed to how fucking terrible you look in most women's eyes. You are just open to the reality of how bad you look now and noticing all the things you were blind to see before. It's true though that you could be obsessing over your problems which you cant fix right now which is unhealthy. I suggest cope or take a break from site untill you can fix ur shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Lmao, datboijj and 4 others
yeah at first, but now its only slightly worse than before finding it.

reminding yourself that your life isnt any different from before finding this site, and that some of the issues that you have can be fixed also helps

I think I look much better than I did before but mentally I'm fucked beyond repair.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and TUSSELEIF
I look much better after joining this site and doing several looksmaxxes, but mental health is far worse, but this site is not the only thing contributing to that

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
no you have always looked like that probably
this forum destroyed your delusion

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7253
i found what i was looking for and i managed to make a change on what i wanted. if you came here just to fuck around then idfk why you’re living

Definitely, I realised just how low value I am, and discovered the 99/1 rule, and how foids lower their standards as they age.

Absolutely destroyed me

i found what i was looking for and i managed to make a change on what i wanted. if you came here just to fuck around then idfk why you’re living
Most people on here fuck around ngl

for me the better looking i get the more i realized how subhuman i am to even be doing this
But It will all work out in the end
(46.5%)