Anyone else sometimes see "ER" being capitalized and used randomly all over the internet

HTN_Mentalcel

HTN_Mentalcel

The well fed will never understand the hungry
It's like a hidden way to say you know about ER and the blackpill. You may see it on twitter, Reddit wherever. How often have you guys seen it?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and h111
@yandex99 you ever noticed this?

• Hmm...
Reactions: h111
yea it stands for elliot rodger he’s a hero in the incel community known for killing many popular students at his college in 2013

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
yea it stands for elliot rodger he’s a hero in the incel community known for killing many popular students at his college in 2013
Yeah ik that xd but have you noticed it randomly being used on other social medias and on the internet outside of incel communities.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Yeah ik that xd but have you noticed it randomly being used on other social medias and on the internet outside of incel communities.
Yes I have especially in tiktok or on reddit people will capitalize ER in every word for example they could be talking about something completely random like chuchgoERS and they would capitalize ER

yea along with every other incel related term

Yes I have especially in tiktok or on reddit people will capitalize ER in every word for example they could be talking about something completely random like chuchgoERS and they would capitalize ER
Was this all because of looksmaxxing going mainstream or was this happening before?

Bro said “xd” say bye to ur nt

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I literally used to think its a short term of homicide or genocide type shi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back