Anyone else suspect they have High Functioning Autism

Account

Account

Large Subhuman
I do remember girls calling me autistic in school. just during convo they would say oh you cant pick up on social cues shit like that (9th grade). then another girl was talking and i was talking back and the girl said you talk so retarded in 10th. then from that point on i was at home online school so didnt have much of a chance to talk until last 2 months.

and my teacher in 3rd grade told my parents to get me tested. i feel like i could have it. just the way i act in real life man i look back and see it is weird. like my social skills are underdeveloped

despite this i have made some nt friends though. maybe i am just a weird guy but normal

my teacher also asked me once if i had a learning disability after talking to me (9th grade also)

other shit too but u get the point

Do you sound like a retard robot when you talk?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Account
nah just anxious and no game

i perform fine with the boys (no homo)

just so bad at talking to girls and high inhib, im relatively social with everyone else though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Account
Do you sound like a retard robot when you talk?
yeah sometimes i find it hard to continue the convo. like i dont know what to say. but with males i know it is fine man

with girls? a lot of them insulted me on my convo skills. all throughout school

I have considered this. I concluded it was unlikely because I had a lot of male friends when younger.

maybe unsolved neurosis specifically about girls. autists smile/laugh inappropriately and have odd fixations