Anyone else that can't be bothered anymore?

Lifemax

Lifemax

Perseverance is everything.
Anyone else here that just can't be bothered anymore? Ever since I found out about evolutionary psychology and basic human nature I've been less and less interested in forming relationships or chatting up girls. Even though I'm not that ugly I feel like it's completely pointless. It's a game you can't win. The only thing that improving your appearance will do is make it LESS likely that you'll be replaced but you still will if a more suitable partner comes along, that's life. Your friends will ditch you if they find someone else that is more beneficial, your lover will cheat if someone better comes along, the only question is: How much does it take? In most cases not much.

I've been isolated for most of my childhood and what I did all day was analyze people and figure out why exactly I was cast out and shunned and pissed on. I know most of the answers now and human nature isn't pretty. You will be cast out if you are weird, you will be cast out if you are not attractive enough, you will be cast out if you are unsuccessful. It's understandable and most other animals are like this. That doesn't make it any less depressing though.

I don't see the point anymore, I'm just an empty shell and I even see it in my mother and sisters. They're the same as everyone else, they just don't know it and probably never will. My psychiatrist tries to teach me the most advanced coping methods imaginable but it just makes me sad as he probably tries to convince himself as much as he tries to convince me.

Things have been getting better though, I've been out there hiking a lot, exploring nature and it's very calming and peaceful so maybe I can find some happiness in that. Thanks if you read this, I needed to share my thoughts with someone.

Attachments

• Maslow.png
    Maslow.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 39
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Looksmaxer-van-NL, Chigga and 6 others
Didnt read but I cant be bothered anymore cuz im subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Yeah bro. Everytime I talk with a girl, I end up remembering I'm just a subhuman, and they are just using me to have some fun. It is fucking sad to see that no matter how much effort you put into it, some people were just born better than you, and will always Be

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Lifemax
Oi faggots, keep it in the off topic section.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
nature's a good cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lifemax
I'll be your friend bro

• +1
Same tbh, feel empty and lonely inside

• +1
life isn't real