I Will never feel the touch of a woman ever again

. Bro I mog u hard as fuck
can't see that. you have a leaner face yes (which girls don't care about past a certain level, not as much as incels would think) but the underlying bone structure is no more good than mine. only thing i know for sure is that you're here mocking me non stop while i'm facing fucking depression

can't see that. you have a leaner face yes (which girls don't care about past a certain level, not as much as incels would think) but the underlying bone structure is no more good than mine. only thing i know for sure is that you're here mocking me non stop while i'm facing fucking depression
Get over yourself tbh. I have better bone structure with more mass as well, better angularity and much better cheekbones. U have decent structure at best. And fuck ur depression tbh. U lash out at me then i strike back now I'm the bad guy. I don't feel bad anymore for u. Ur a larper and a narcy. On top of that ur a narcy larper who doesn't have ANY PROOF whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Get over yourself tbh. I have better bone structure with more mass as well, better angularity and much better cheekbones. U have decent structure at best. And fuck ur depression tbh. U lash out at me then i strike back now I'm the bad guy. I don't feel bad anymore for u. Ur a larper and a narcy. On top of that ur a narcy larper who doesn't have ANY PROOF whatsoever.
ahahahah more mass.
img_20240516_064320-jpg.2922478
your zygos are flat compared to mine, don't even get me starting on side profile. I never lashed out at you before, you have been keep calling me pizza boy, schizophrenic, larper for months now, you are not an individual capable of empathy like 99% of people here, you're all self absorbed in your own bubble because you never had to face hardship in life.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Damn we getting new ome pics. Mirin hard

• Love it
Reactions: tombradylover
IMG 6065

You have her insta tho bhai :ogre:

• JFL
ahahahah more mass.
img_20240516_064320-jpg.2922478
your zygos are flat compared to mine, don't even get me starting on side profile. I never lashed out at you before, you have been keep calling me pizza boy, schizophrenic, larper for months now, you are not an individual capable of empathy like 99% of people here, you're all self absorbed in your own bubble because you never had to face hardship in life.
Look. If u want me to be honest, I tried being friendly to u, i really did.. However time and time again u tell me to fuck off and kill myself and this is before i ever made fun of you. So naturally i lost my empathy toward you and decided to poke fun. I don't want u to actually kill urself or anything. And i do want u to get better mentally, but i don't appreciate ur attitude of pretending to be a victim, then lashing out and telling ppl they get mogged, to kill themselves and that they are subhuman, ugly, etc etc. On top of that, I think ur a larper who makes up all his stories. I get it, life is rough. I hope it gets better for u. Trust me I've gone through hardships myself. But u need to be honest with urself before u can get better. Making up stories, telling ppl to kill themselves then begging for sympathy and attention is unfair combination, and u cant expect ppl to still be nice to u when ur constantly rude and insufferable. Atp i don't care who mogs who (even though its obvious to me that i mog u, wtv tho i might be biased). Just maybe try and be honest with urself (and to others, stop larping ur entire life), and treat others how u want to be treated. I apologize for offending u and making u feel worse during ur hardships. Can u at least try and improve urself tho, for ur own sake at least?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and truthhurts
Niger ur below 5’9😂
U Deliver pizzas and facially average to below average.
Only thing u can change is going from papa John’s to McDonald’s. U have 0 appeal to women and u know it. Don’t be mad at me cuz ur life is meaningless and pathetic
He mogs me tbh
Nothing wrong with the bull, he has a totally normal face.
We need to stop bullying people like that for no reason.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
He mogs me tbh
you got accepted by college Bhai?:ogre:

He mogs me tbh
Theres nothing wrong with him facially, i agree. I was hating on him hard. Dont get it twisted tho, i don't hate on ppl for "no reason". He lashed out me first and insulted me consistently when i backed up @WishIwasChico months ago ( i didn't insult him btw, was just defending chico for being good looking cuz he pmed me his pics) and he got mad and started blasting insults my way. Now i retaliate and I'm the villain. Kinda unfair

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and truthhurts
you got accepted by college Bhai?:ogre:
Maybe you didn't get it, I was accepted months ago, it's just that I applied for another college (in a city where I know more people) to have the hope to maybe get a better social life there. They rejected me. So I'm just going to go for my first choice to the college I first applied to.

• +1
Maybe you didn't get it, I was accepted months ago, it's just that I applied for another college (in a city where I know more people) to have the hope to maybe get a better social there. They rejected me. So I'm just going to go for my first choice to the college I first applied to.
Oh I see. Wish u then the best🙏🙏

Jfl she was a streamer i remember her from last year but i never got her insta tho bhai if I'm being honest
Fr? Twitch streamer or what? Did she give you IOIs:feelsokman:

• +1
Theres nothing wrong with him facially, i agree. I was hating on him hard. Dont get it twisted tho, i don't hate on ppl for "no reason". He lashed out me first and insulted me consistently when i backed up @WishIwasChico months ago ( i didn't insult him btw, was just defending chico for being good looking cuz he pmed me his pics) and he got mad and started blasting insults my way. Now i retaliate and I'm the villain. Kinda unfair
To be fair, "WishIwaschico" is not known to be very nice. But like i said, it's pretty childish to argument like you do, making fun of him because of one disagreement.
Ahah bro I'm better looking, "no I get more bitches than you".
It's what kids do when they disagree.

• +1
Look. If u want me to be honest, I tried being friendly to u, i really did.. However time and time again u tell me to fuck off and kill myself and this is before i ever made fun of you. So naturally i lost my empathy toward you and decided to poke fun. I don't want u to actually kill urself or anything. And i do want u to get better mentally, but i don't appreciate ur attitude of pretending to be a victim, then lashing out and telling ppl they get mogged, to kill themselves and that they are subhuman, ugly, etc etc. On top of that, I think ur a larper who makes up all his stories. I get it, life is rough. I hope it gets better for u. Trust me I've gone through hardships myself. But u need to be honest with urself before u can get better. Making up stories, telling ppl to kill themselves then begging for sympathy and attention is unfair combination, and u cant expect ppl to still be nice to u when ur constantly rude and insufferable. Atp i don't care who mogs who (even though its obvious to me that i mog u, wtv tho i might be biased). Just maybe try and be honest with urself (and to others, stop larping ur entire life), and treat others how u want to be treated. I apologize for offending u and making u feel worse during ur hardships. Can u at least try and improve urself tho, for ur own sake at least?
all of this without any fucking reasons?? like i haven't been bullied, even was i was at my best and clearly a good looking guy, for things out of my control, telling i'm a larper, that i look homeless, and all the other bullshit?? you think i say this stuff out of nowhere just for personal amusement?? like chico himself didn't start saying it was over for me, that no girl could like me, people making experiments with my pics, and all that ?? yeah i could have been the superior person and let it go, but when you say that to someone who is already mentally unstable this is what you get.

• +1
Fr? Twitch streamer or what? Did she give you IOIs:feelsokman:
Jfl i think so twitch or kick whatever the young cels are on nowadays. And she said i looked like the dude from "you". Nothing crazy happened tho bhai. U find her attractive?

To be fair, "WishIwaschico" is not known to be very nice. But like i said, it's pretty childish to argument like you do, making fun of him because of one disagreement.
Ahah bro I'm better looking, "no I get more bitches than you".
It's what kids do when they disagree.
That argument started it and insults have been given back and forth since then both ways. U don't know the full story and jfl at acting like u do. But ok. Ill accept what u say in terms of being childish, ur right about that, and admit i should be more mature. I reciprocate the energy that is given toward me, however, I should be the bigger man and step away and also not start new arguments and not give into my ego.
I wonder if moral high-ground types like urself will hold ppl like bull accountable as well. I doubt it.

• +1
Jfl i think so twitch or kick whatever the young cels are on nowadays. And she said i looked like the dude from "you". Nothing crazy happened tho bhai. U find her attractive?

That argument started it and insults have been given back and forth since then both ways. U don't know the full story and jfl at acting like u do. But ok. Ill accept what u say in terms of being childish, ur right about that, and admit i should be more mature. I reciprocate the energy that is given toward me, however, I should be the bigger man and step away and also not start new arguments and not give into my ego.
I wonder if moral high-ground types like urself will hold ppl like bull accountable as well. I doubt it.
The fact Is that i didn't start anything. People like iasacrko, you, moreroidsmoredates, wishiwaschico, and many many many others have been throwing shades at me for years, calling me ugly, low iq, larper, all sort of stuff. And now that i'm dealing with depression you still keep going, still thinking it's funny, i Just don't get this mindset

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and truthhurts

I've read this thread and the only thing I know is that I think it's childish for two grown men to debate about who slay more girls.
You've just been bragging about how much succesful you are just so you can grow your own ego.
The BULL is also childish for responding to bait, but you are the one who specifically wanted to trigger him by I quote the Bull needing to "take his medicine".
The BULL is most likely mentally ill, so trying to trigger someone with bad mental health and then being mad he responds madly is not very good of you.

• +1
  • +1
all of this without any fucking reasons?? like i haven't been bullied, even was i was at my best and clearly a good looking guy, for things out of my control, telling i'm a larper, that i look homeless, and all the other bullshit?? you think i say this stuff out of nowhere just for personal amusement?? like chico himself didn't start saying it was over for me, that no girl could like me, people making experiments with my pics, and all that ?? yeah i could have been the superior person and let it go, but when you say that to someone who is already mentally unstable this is what you get.
As it pertains to WishIWasChico, I never insulted u or berated u in any way. I just backed him up and defended his looks level, which u insulted without even seeing what he looked like. I don't know who started what in u guys argument, all i did was back up a friend and i kept it respectful with u. After that u started attacking me constantly and i decided to stop being nice. Simple as that.

Tbh yes bro i think ur a heavy larper. In terms of the tinder experiments, tag users that can vouch for u if u cant show pics or proof. Im not saying ur ugly, but i doubt u have had positive interactions with women tbh. Like i said, 61k posts on here man with no proof and constant complaining, idk what u want me to think or expect. Im not an idiot, i wont believe anything anyone says just because they say they are mentally ill and unstable lol.

I am sorry for insulting u tho and arguing in childish manner. Like i said i hope u feel better and things get better for u moving forward.

Some accountability would be nice on ur end, but u never take responsibility for ur actions and problems. U always blame everyone else and those around u, which is another problem i have with u.

• +1
As it pertains to WishIWasChico, I never insulted u or berated u in any way. I just backed him up and defended his looks level, which u insulted without even seeing what he looked like. I don't know who started what in u guys argument, all i did was back up a friend and i kept it respectful with u. After that u started attacking me constantly and i decided to stop being nice. Simple as that.

Tbh yes bro i think ur a heavy larper. In terms of the tinder experiments, tag users that can vouch for u if u cant show pics or proof. Im not saying ur ugly, but i doubt u have had positive interactions with women tbh. Like i said, 61k posts on here man with no proof and constant complaining, idk what u want me to think or expect. Im not an idiot, i wont believe anything anyone says just because they say they are mentally ill and unstable lol.

I am sorry for insulting u tho and arguing in childish manner. Like i said i hope u feel better and things get better for u moving forward.

Some accountability would be nice on ur end, but u never take responsibility for ur actions and problems. U always blame everyone else and those around u, which is another problem i have with u.
I posted a lot of chats and texts from women but people kept calling me a subhuman so it didn't amount to anything. I know that Chico Is a good looking guy, mine was mostly banter because of his exaggerated stories and he knew that and had a lot of fun. As for the post count, arvid had 40k posts before even turning 20, iasacrko has like 50k, yes i wasted a lot of time here but this was a safe space with like minded people so i enjoyed It, Life Is not all about women and the quality of the woman (not intended Just as the looks level) can make It worth chasing her, or not so you choose to rot here despite having success. I didn't want to roast you but you keep saying bad stuff about me so i couldn't hold It anymore, and yeah i'm Sorry for that, i know you're a good looking guy and everything but why do you have to keep making fun of me when you know i'm at my lowest??

• +1
The BULL is most likely mentally ill, so trying to trigger someone with bad mental health and then being mad he responds madly is not very good of you.
Its like u ignored everything i responded to u on purpose. Idk if ur stupid or facetious. Probably both. And then u message me begging for advice. Ur an interesting person to put it as respectfully as possible.

• +1
Its like u ignored everything i responded to u on purpose. Idk if ur stupid or facetious. Probably both. And then u message me begging for advice. Ur an interesting person to put it as respectfully as possible.
I don't need advice. I heard enough of this.

• +1
I've read this thread and the only thing I know is that I think it's childish for two grown men to debate about who slay more girls.
You've just been bragging about how much succesful you are just so you can grow your own ego.
The BULL is also childish for responding to bait, but you are the one who specifically wanted to trigger him by I quote the Bull needing to "take his medicine".
I don't take any medicine btw, don't have any hallucinations or anything, i'm facing depression but taking medicine for that would only make things worse in the long run

• +1
I posted a lot of chats and texts from women but people kept calling me a subhuman so it didn't amount to anything. I know that Chico Is a good looking guy, mine was mostly banter because of his exaggerated stories and he knew that and had a lot of fun. As for the post count, arvid had 40k posts before even turning 20, iasacrko has like 50k, yes i wasted a lot of time here but this was a safe space with like minded people so i enjoyed It, Life Is not all about women and the quality of the woman (not intended Just as the looks level) can make It worth chasing her, or not so you choose to rot here despite having success. I didn't want to roast you but you keep saying bad stuff about me so i couldn't hold It anymore, and yeah i'm Sorry for that, i know you're a good looking guy and everything but why do you have to keep making fun of me when you know i'm at my lowest??
Listen, I'm sorry for insulting u. I hope u forgive me and I'm being srs i have nothing against u personally i just got frustrated after awhile going back and forth and started lashing out. Thats my mistake and i should have been better. I hope u can forgive me on that. As it pertains to girls and tinder and shit, lets just forget about it. I just wanted to see evidence because everyone on this forum larps, and it gets frustrating and u never know whose telling truth or not so it gets rlly annoying. But that isn't fair of me to trigger u randomly in situations like this, so I'm sorry for that. U also might be telling the truth too, so ill give u benefit of the doubt and stop caring, its not that deep tbh.

Like i said i hope u feel better. Genuinely I do. I can tell when ur in good mood and doing well mentally ur a good guy and nice to talk to. I promise ill stop triggering u now, its not fair for me to do that especially since ur going through hardships. I hope u understand why i was mad and insulting. Im not trying to justify it, but i promise i wasn't doing it randomly for no reason. But it doesn't make it right and i apologize for that. I wish u all the best man

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Darkeningstar, truthhurts and the BULL
Listen, I'm sorry for insulting u. I hope u forgive me and I'm being srs i have nothing against u personally i just got frustrated after awhile going back and forth and started lashing out. Thats my mistake and i should have been better. I hope u can forgive me on that. As it pertains to girls and tinder and shit, lets just forget about it. I just wanted to see evidence because everyone on this forum larps, and it gets frustrating and u never know whose telling truth or not so it gets rlly annoying. But that isn't fair of me to trigger u randomly in situations like this, so I'm sorry for that. U also might be telling the truth too, so ill give u benefit of the doubt and stop caring, its not that deep tbh.

Like i said i hope u feel better. Genuinely I do. I can tell when ur in good mood and doing well mentally ur a good guy and nice to talk to. I promise ill stop triggering u now, its not fair for me to do that especially since ur going through hardships. I hope u understand why i was mad and insulting. Im not trying to justify it, but i promise i wasn't doing it randomly for no reason. But it doesn't make it right and i apologize for that. I wish u all the best man
Yeah Bro agree Is not that Deep. I don't want to fight with people here, i Just come here to vent, or to post some nonsense which Is not to be taken seriously, i'm not even trying to brag or anything because i haven't touched a girl since last year, so there's nothing to brag, i Hope you understand why i get mad when people make fun of me when i'm Just trying to pass time, hoping things Will get Better in the meanwhile, i really don't want to flame or anything. I'm Sorry if i said anything offensive to you, It was the rage of the Moment for things that are happening in my Life and i think you're a cool guy and a slayer. Peace

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Darkeningstar, truthhurts and tombradylover
What you mean by that. Can you elab :feelstastyman:

Yh I am attracted to these type of foids. :feelsokman:
The guy Joe from show you on Netflix. I haven’t watched but foids like him a lot apperntly. Also if u like these type of foids u shud looksmax and go on ome. A lot of e girls and streamer girls on there. U don’t need to be chad just strong MTN and u should have some decent reactions from these girls. Good luck 👍

• +1
The guy Joe from show you on Netflix. I haven’t watched but foids like him a lot apperntly. Also if u like these type of foids u shud looksmax and go on ome. A lot of e girls and streamer girls on there. U don’t need to be chad just strong MTN and u should have some decent reactions from these girls. Good luck 👍
Yh I have already emo pheno tbh. Appreciate ur advice bhai :feelsokman:

• +1
Obviously IRL mogs retard. U think i have sex tape to show u or something? Im doing something u don't and CANT, which is providing evidence of foid interest toward me. If its this easy, please go do this yourself and lets see if u have the same outcome. My bet is u will get skipped by all foids of all looks levels.

Like i said. Ur all talk. Idc that ur mentally ill. Ur annoying and delusional
This.

• +1
mine was mostly banter because of his exaggerated stories and he knew that and had a lot of fun.
ye bro it was funny af trolling each other tbh, but if you are genuinely depressed rn then I hope everything is ok bro!

• +1
Depression is something one has to battle with everyday. One wrong situation/happening, and you fall down a hole so dark, you can't see not even yourself. You have my empathy, man. Cuz I know how it is. God bless!:heart:

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar