Anyone else think plastic surgery is kinda gay?

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Zephir
Whenever I see you guys talk about rhino and jaw implants n all, I feel like I'm in a forum of faggots.

Can you imagine great men in history like Adolf Hitler or Alexander the great thinking about cutting their face up so they look....."pretty"?

And most of the times you just end up looking weird asf NOT HANDSOME. So like....now you are both ugly n people, specially women see you as effeminate so :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I understand that we live in a looks obsessed world but men are more than what meets the eye, women are the ones who's only purpose is looking fuckable. It unironically matters less for us.
Thank God I feel just fine being medium ugly, which in 2024 is basically Chad in terms of smv :chad:

Images   2024 05 23T084048213

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie, cromagnon and PubertyMaxxer
Zero :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: cannotbeasked and Navnith
Face, Height, Frame, Dick is everything for Men

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, datboijj, Aero and 2 others
Whenever I see you guys talk about rhino and jaw implants n all, I feel like I'm in a forum of faggots.

Can you imagine great men in history like Adolf Hitler or Alexander the great thinking about cutting their face up so they look....."pretty"?

And most of the times you just end up looking weird asf NOT HANDSOME. So like....now you are both ugly n people, specially women see you as effeminate so :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I understand that we live in a looks obsessed world but men are more than what meets the eye, women are the ones who's only purpose is looking fuckable. It unironically matters less for us.
Thank God I feel just fine being medium ugly, which in 2024 is basically Chad in terms of smv :chad:

View attachment 2938728
rather be called gay then actually get cucked all the time

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and socialcel
forum iq is off the charts rn

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Yeah only niggers get that

View attachment 2938728
So trying to improve your looks = gay
Playboi Carti What GIF by Strapped Entertainment

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Autismcel, dxrkprince and 1 other person
Imo you need plastic surgery only if you're genuinely fucked

examples
1) very recessed chin
2) comically large Jew nose
3) nonexistent jaw

And so on
The only actual procedure you can do that is 1000% justified is hair transplant because hair is everything