Anyone else think that the TRM rating guide is nonsensical?

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
A lot of guys in the 8+ bracket look like weird alien ugly ogrecels. Good bonegrowth obviously but no facial harmony whatsoever, they look uncanny as fuck

1EpSoNB.jpg

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
wtf who put beetlejuice at the bottom

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
THIS GUY IS RATED 9

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Lars
Shushat singh rajput

TRM is probably just ogrecel cope. "Muh masculine features hurr durr"

Jfl at IQ, they put radafi 2 times, and only his death bead self. What's the point of this?

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah
This scale really doesn’t make much sense.

Shushat singh rajput
he looked decent, i think 6.5/10 is fair for him . im pretty sure this guy offed himself in june rip

Jfl at IQ, they put radafi 2 times, and only his death bead self. What's the point of this?
they even put beetlejuice twice lol

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 3043
A lot of guys in the 8+ bracket look like weird alien ugly ogrecels. Good bonegrowth obviously but no facial harmony whatsoever, they look uncanny as fuck

1EpSoNB.jpg
I think the scale is decent.
There only exist shitty scales. I never seen a good one. This one, is the best out there.

What is good about:

1. it puts men relative to their own phenotype/race settings. So a 6/10 black man there, is Top 25% IN HIS OWN RACE/PHENOTYPE. so not perse top 25% measured against blacks+whites+asians+Indians+Latins.
This is a good thing. Because it's way to complicated, to measure different races of men, against each other in SMV to females. PLus it depends higly on location in the world and race of female. So undo-able.

What sucks about it:

1. Is doesn't add in SMV value bonus or downwards points for race/phenotype. One has to do that oneself.
So it's not a good tool. the say that all rated a 6/10; are of equal SMV to females. because they are not.
For example. A white man 6/10 and an asian 6/10 male, in the location of China. The 6/10 white man will have SMV there of top 1%. While the asian man 6/10 will have SMV there of top 25%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, Deleted member 8165, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
So he is rated among whites 1 on a 1.000

I can't say i feel, that rating is that far off.

I mean, how often do I come across such a good looking dude?
Maybe 1 in 1000 is a bit of a stretch.
But he for sure will mogg 99 men; when standing in a room of 100 random men.

maybe I would guess, more like 1/500.
it's a bit preference based maybe.

But it's sure, he will generally mogg men. And his daily life, will in general be: Walking Mogg Machine

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xefo and zaynbrah
There only exist shitty scales. I never seen a good one. This one, is the best out there.

What is good about:

1. it puts men relative to their own phenotype/race settings. So a 6/10 black man there, is Top 25% IN HIS OWN RACE/PHENOTYPE. so not perse top 25% measured against blacks+whites+asians+Indians+Latins.
This is a good thing. Because it's way to complicated, to measure different races of men, against each other in SMV to females. PLus it depends higly on location in the world and race of female. So undo-able.

What sucks about it:

1. Is doesn't add in SMV value bonus or downwards points for race/phenotype. One has to do that oneself.
So it's not a good tool. the say that all rated a 6/10; are of equal SMV to females. because they are not.
For example. A white man 6/10 and an asian 6/10 male, in the location of China. The 6/10 white man will have SMV there of top 1%. While the asian man 6/10 will have SMV there of top 25%.
Agreed with everything you said, I said the same things to the mod of that subreddit too, lol.

There aren't any rating guides even out there, at least they made an effort tbh and it's probably the best out there. There's no PSL rating guide, there's no definition of what each PSL number means what and mogs what percent of men .

but i think including all races in one scale would be better because obviously some races at each number are better than other races. also too many professional pics are used of people on the higher end who look completely different in motion, while candids of others are used

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
So he is rated among whites 1 on a 1.000

I can't say i feel, that rating is that far off.

I mean, how often do I come across such a good looking dude?
Maybe 1 in 1000 is a bit of a stretch.
But he for sure will mogg 99 men; when standing in a room of 100 random men.

maybe I would guess, more like 1/500.
it's a bit preference based maybe.

But it's sure, he will generally mogg men. And his daily life, will in general be: Walking Mogg Machine
ive never come across a guy like this IRL, i mean facially he may be 1 in 1000 easily but the whole package is unmoggable, i can barely really even think of anyone ive seen on the internet that is of this level

• +1
also completely detached from reality, timothy chalamet is a 1/8 white btw jfl

bruh beetle juice so ugly he appeared twice as a 0.5

giphy.gif

i would say its accurate a few pics here and there are off though

What is good about:

What sucks about it:

its good for judging raw facial features but there obviously more to SMV and stuff

• +1
There's no PSL rating guide, there's no definition of what each PSL number means what and mogs what percent of men .
Actually, there is PSL percentile guide.
The reason PSL, is out of 8. I s because they use "standard deviation model" (often goes from -4 to +4). i beleive that's the origine, of why PSL is out of 8. because standard deviation model is also out of 8.
I LOVE, standard deviation model concept. because people tend to thunk to lineair. And people can't see, how RARE something is.

PSL 4 - 50%
PSL 5 - 84.15%
PSL 6 - 97.25
PSL 7 - 99.87
PSL 8 - 99.9968

images-1-jpeg.6947

but i think including all races in one scale would be better because obviously some races at each number are better than other races.
How though??
A 5/10 white male = a 9/10 in China in the eyes of asian women.
A 9/10 asian male = a 5/10 in Germany in the eyes of white german women.
How the hell, can one putt above type of shit into a scale. imo, can't. it's over simplyfying of a complicated factors.

With rating, i think. Just use, men staying within each race. As rated by women of that same race as that man (in a location in that world where that race = the norm/mayority). Is the easiest and best scale. imo.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and zaynbrah
duke hill 5.5???????????
Trm1

its good for judging raw facial features but there obviously more to SMV and stuff
To SMV = alot more.
But that rating scale. Doesn't measure/score SMV as totall, I agree. And it can't.
That's what some men confuse, hen they say the rating scale sucks. They see it as SMV rating scale. BUT, it's not an SMV rating scale. It's rating scale against other dudes of your own/same race ONLY.
NOT cross-racially.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Actually, there is PSL percentile guide.
The reason PSL, is out of 8. I s because they use "standard deviation model". i beleive that's the origine, of why PSL is out of 8. because standard deviation model is also out of 8.
I LOVE, standard deviation model concept. because people tend to thunk to lineair. And people can't see, how RARE something is.

PSL 4 - 50%
PSL 5 - 84.15%
PSL 6 - 97.25
PSL 7 - 99.87
PSL 8 - 99.9968

images-1-jpeg.6947

How though??
A 5/10 white male = a 9/10 in China in the eyes of asian women.
A 9/10 asian male = a 5/10 in Germany in the eyes of white german women.
How the hell, can one putt above type of shit into a scale. imo, can't. it's over simplyfying of a complicated factors.

With rating, i think. Just use, men staying within each race. As rated by women of that same race as that man (in a location in that world where that race = the norm/mayority). Is the easiest and best scale. imo.
oh damn i didnt know that guide existed . but i mean theres no like faces to show what level youre talking at each psl number .

yeah i agree with the race part but i meant being rated a 8.5/10 asian on there and then thinking youre better than a 8 white doesnt really make sense. some of the chinks genuinely do look really good though

oh damn i didnt know that guide existed . but i mean theres no like faces to show what level youre talking at each psl number .
Truth. there is no Good PSL face examples guide.
But there thus exist, a percentile calculation setup for PSL rating. Which I notice, barely no one uses or knows. But it exists.
I basically rarely rate PSL though. Because no one understands it. I usually use percentile rating, within ones own race.

yeah i agree with the race part but i meant being rated a 8.5/10 asian on there and then thinking youre better than a 8 white doesnt really make sense.
truth.
The difference between SMV and percentile rating in own race. Can be alot/hugh.
For example. I could be a 9/10 face asian man on the scale. But assume, I am a manlet and living in a white community people in Germany. My local SMV would be: GAME OVER. (even though a facial Asian mogger).
if that was me, I would asap find a way to go life in an asian country, where my SMV would be good.

Most conflate SMV with the rating on that scale.
But one gets SMV bonus points for being the good race, and SMV minus points for being a bad race.
The race pill = real.
Body is obviously alos not accounted for in the face scale

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zaynbrah
Hes borderline deformed
View attachment 901233
He aint higher then these two below aswell.
I would had switched Kelley with Hill.
I don't see, how Hill is borderline deformed tbh. His jawline is good. his eye erea is weak. And the rest of his face is normie to my eyes.