• +1
Reactions: PapaGremlin and Chadethnic101
I now see why you are coping so hard
Muh girls dont like abs :lul:
i have zero muscle in my body. why would i cope with abs specifically

also you think i am in position to care about coping about muscles lol

Copium overdose

As usual .org users coping to fit their own narratives and shortcomings jfl
i have zero muscle in my body im skinny fat and my stance is some muscle is good and chad naturally is big. chad isnt ripped if u think so u live in incel phantasy go suck superhero chads cock

why would i cope with abs specifically. a shitty ugly muscle

my eye area only mogs all gymceld bodies

lol if you think this isnt a half troll post and gymcld body is not non factor - can only help some incels by niche appeal

I’m not trying to be rude or troll but it this you come off as an incel who doesn’t know anything abt what women like

I could be wrong tho
yes ure wrong

• +1
Reactions: Prince charming
i have zero muscle in my body im skinny fat and my stance is some muscle is good and chad naturally is big. chad isnt ripped if u think so u live in incel phantasy go suck superhero chads cock

why would i cope with abs specifically. a shitty ugly muscle

my eye area only mogs all gymceld bodies

lol if you think this isnt a half troll post and gymcld body is not non factor - can only help some incels by niche appeal
Mirin novel

I am the superhero Chad

literally as i was about to reply to u cunt, i opened snap to check a chick's story rambling about how she loves "toned" abs, cant make this shit up :feelskek::feelskek:
you live in niggerland where girls are ugly af and low iq + was the girl 13yo? :lul:

Mirin novel

I am the superhero Chad
im trying to say you guys think chads fit the american narrative fit, athletic, naturally toned etc

where here its not like that ppl from my school that were playing soccer in teams were all manlets subhumans

i have a 6'4 serbian friend that plays basketball semi pro and is in sports his entire life and barely has 2 abs visible/is skinny fat

what novel? i legit look better than you and am chadlite . stop talking shit you know nothing about contrasted by me that only talks things he knows about

Mirin novel

I am the superhero Chad
also i genuinely dont care what you guys think about a non factor that looks like shit in above barely visible amount :lul:

i keep replying cuz its entertaining to me

i would never go out of my way to try to get chiseld abs :lul:, i would actually never even get to the gym since i dont need it

flat stomach with no abs but v lines is better than abs
View attachment 1790986

nobody wants to see ugly assymetric tumors in your stomach. not to mention that it signals tryhard (death sentence) faggot gymcel energy

abs are so fucking disgusting. looks like centipededs forming in ur stomach

View attachment 1790992 View attachment 1790993

keep disfiguring ur bodies u low sentience coping incel normies :lul:
this depends on personal genetics, soft lean belly of a stacy does not mog soft lean belly of chad, both can get abs and look good with them but it is genetics that determines ultimate aesthetic of the abdominal whether abs are visible or hidden.