Anyone else trying to ascend together then just go out and mog the short bald normies and steal their women?

chadtindermoney

chadtindermoney

Mistral
Literally got bimax to fix my subhuman underbite, ended up botched by my Indian surgeon and have tilted jaws. For some reason still pull. Am planning on going to Italy to revise and install some implants, by then should be chad lite. Anyone else here ascending? We could just ascend together then go out and test the theories of blackpill. According to @the BULL hot girls don’t go out anymore it’s just dudes, but that’s completely false. We can take our blackpill knowledge, ascend, wear lifts and just mog these normies and steal their women. Life is about MOGGING.:lul::ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Just4Beast, Deleted member 18776, Deleted member 5815 and 4 others
Fuck I wish there was more .org autists in where I live

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, litaz, mug and 1 other person
why would u want to get more attention from ugly women

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and poopoohead
why would u want to get more attention from ugly women
I got attention from htb as a botched hapacel. The only thing limiting my confidence is the botch anD fact that i haven’t fixed my failos

I got attention from htb as a botched hapacel. The only thing limiting my confidence is the botch anD fact that i haven’t fixed my failos
no i seriously mean why do you want attention from ugly women. youll most likely be stealing avg to ugly women (thats what the average girl looks like)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Johanjohan
Literally got bimax to fix my subhuman underbite, ended up botched by my Indian surgeon and have tilted jaws. For some reason still pull. Am planning on going to Italy to revise and install some implants, by then should be chad lite. Anyone else here ascending? We could just ascend together then go out and test the theories of blackpill. According to @the BULL hot girls don’t go out anymore it’s just dudes, but that’s completely false. We can take our blackpill knowledge, ascend, wear lifts and just mog these normies and steal their women. Life is about MOGGING.:lul::ogre:
Did you go to Vikram Shetty or something

no i seriously mean why do you want attention from ugly women. youll most likely be stealing avg to ugly women (thats what the average girl looks like)
Oh no bro I see htbs all the time In public and in nightlife where I’m at at least. And weirdly I see cute girls with bald, short, white dudes. I’m like bro wtf I mog you what is going on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Blackgymmax
Oh no bro I see htbs all the time In public and in nightlife where I’m at at least. And weirdly I see cute girls with bald, short, white dudes. I’m like bro wtf I mog you what is going on
irl game is real

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate and Deleted member 21620
Are you homosexual jfl

Where lol? UK, Central Europe, or Eastern Europe?

Your personality is rather incongruent with your pheno
Every underbitecel I know is a bit of a nerd like myself which carries through to typing style yet you come off as a complete bro
"Let's all mog and get bitches bros"

In response to what you said about how we should all ascend together, I completely agree and would like to meet more PSLers to go out with. Good to see some surgery ascenders here with ambition to ascend more

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, chadtindermoney, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
I need some black pill PSL autist friends tbh. Gonna be in Cali in like two weeks.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chadtindermoney and Niklaus Mikaelson
I am a 5'3 dravidian wearing lifts to 6'0. Women not liking Indian men is a meme. I can slay harder than all of you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney, smvmaxxertilllate and Niklaus Mikaelson
Your personality is rather incongruent with your pheno
Every underbitecel I know is a bit of a nerd like myself which carries through to typing style yet you come off as a complete bro
"Let's all mog and get bitches bros"

In response to what you said about how we should all ascend together, I completely agree and would like to meet more PSLers to go out with. Good to see some surgery ascenders here with ambition to ascend more
For real though we’re gonna go mog bro. Once we ascend we will definitely make more money and can use that to travel and steal women from normies for fun:ogre::ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: 6ft4
i would but u would mog me so hard cause im 5'9 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: '10 in shoes. :ogre: if u dont use lifts maybe