Anyone else vehemently against ‘religion’?

Moggable

Moggable

Male minimum weight in kg = height in cm - 95
Of all things in this world I truly believe that religion has to be one of the greatest sins to nature we have ever made.

Especially abrahamic religions. Almost every facet of religion completely goes against how animals (which we are) are intended to live by nature. Its only purpose is to create a ‘civilisation’ which in turn means to enslave man.

It’s so fucked but I somewhat understand how God came to be. Imagine, you’re a human many millions of years ago, living like a wild animal and you have consciousness. Eventually the question of self will begin. “Who am I, where did I come from, who made me, who made all of this” at the end of it all to come to the idea of ‘God’ is not absurd.

However where the problem lies is when man played Gods spokesman and made up rules for his benefit.

Idk how any logical, rational, unjewed man believes that there is a god and his teachings aswell as the way you should live can only be traced to a mans word instead of following hardwired instincts that were there before you were told otherwise just fucking lol man I can’t believe this take isn’t common

Like genuinely think about it @religious mfs how on earth can muh ‘God’ intend for man to live humble, caring, selfless, compassionate all of similar shit like that then proceed to make man an predatory species who’s survival is dependent on violence and also give us violent nature.

niggas will genuinely look at every animal let alone predators act how they act and be surprised and think humans should be different.

This whole human nature pill is has so many layers. Really explains everything in life. sv3rige the only guy I’ve seen have a similar mindset.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
I will say though despite the idea of society and civilisation being flawed to its root, religion is necessary and is the foundation but otherwise it’s the worse thing created. You can even see it tho lol. Every religion tries its best to suppress humans innate animal nature but it’ll never work and hasn’t for 1000s of years. Makes you think.

0? Wtf? How

Fuck religions

dnrd but religion is retarded, so are the “muh high IQ” religious people, none of them can make a valid argument

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558
being godless is no fun too, you spend your entire courage on accepting that there is no God, so you become a bitch/coward in other aspects of your life. never met a brave atheist.