Anyone else want this?

gookcelriceR

gookcelriceR

Silver
I wish I had a girlfriend who copied me, like, used my clothes, spoke like me, behaved like me and all that. I think I would be really happy if I had that, a girl having the same energy as me would be really fucking cool.
What do you guys think? Is this just being narcy?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, irkkedmulatto, sbrbrz777 and 2 others
You should finger yourself

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, Kao, rickysalomano and 1 other person
Everyone wants that

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and gookcelriceR
personality does not exist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX and gookcelriceR
I mean like having a 'mini me' or something like that. I think it would be funny and awesome.

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
ong

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
This is the bare minimum for a loving relationship. If a girl doesn't copy everything you do and doesn't feel bad when she doesn't share your interests SHE'S NOT EVEN ATTRACTED TO YOU. when women find guys attractive they try to become them.

• +1
This is the bare minimum for a loving relationship. If a girl doesn't copy everything you do and doesn't feel bad when she doesn't share your interests SHE'S NOT EVEN ATTRACTED TO YOU. when women find guys attractive they try to become them.
Yeah exactly, I know that what I want is only natural, but it seems that a lot of guys are only in mid boring relationships

Yeah same but it’s never happening

• So Sad
Yeah exactly, I know that what I want is only natural, but it seems that a lot of guys are only in mid boring relationships
Most men will never experience real lust or attraction. Their gfs are just with them because they provide stability. This is why they always complain about their gf hating their hobbies and forcing them to go on activities they don’t enjoy. Past a certain age being a single woman without kids is negative social capital so they just get some schmuck to be their accessory and slave away for them

• +1
I wish I had a girlfriend who copied me, like, used my clothes, spoke like me, behaved like me and all that. I think I would be really happy if I had that, a girl having the same energy as me would be really fucking cool.
What do you guys think? Is this just being narcy?

Fuck no, I need someone a little less competitive than me.

• JFL