Anyone else’s back hurts

Farsin

Farsin

Slavic ND
Joined
Feb 3, 2026
Posts
2,251
Reputation
2,629
My shit hurts after I go to the gym and it’s top left but feels sore
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx, bnugly, burnerzz7 and 1 other person
hello little back how are you today
back: not very good thank you
ok little back bye
 
  • +1
Reactions: jorraoo and Farsin
my lower back has been killing me for almost a decade
 
Is it good pain (dull, clearly muscular or tendon) or bad pain (sharp, clearly joint or ligament)?

Taking care of your body physically is a must. Eat lots of protein, try to limit fats. Balance cardio with weight lifting. Don't try to lift too heavy.

You know what I recently @#$&ed up? My shoulders. And it wasn't even from lifting. I was doing a lot of cardio on the bike and my arms were resting on the handles beside me. And I guess this put my shoulder in an awkward position (I did cardio for 60 - 90 minutes at a time). After a time both my shoulders just got this MASSIVELY sharp pain when I tried to raise them. Luckily my right has fully recovered but my left hasn't. It still somewhat hurts. Might need to do more pushups.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Farsin
Is it good pain (dull, clearly muscular or tendon) or bad pain (sharp, clearly joint or ligament)?

Taking care of your body physically is a must. Eat lots of protein, try to limit fats. Balance cardio with weight lifting. Don't try to lift too heavy.

You know what I recently @#$&ed up? My shoulders. And it wasn't even from lifting. I was doing a lot of cardio on the bike and my arms were resting on the handles beside me. And I guess this put my shoulder in an awkward position (I did cardio for 60 - 90 minutes at a time). After a time both my shoulders just got this MASSIVELY sharp pain when I tried to raise them. Luckily my right has fully recovered but my left hasn't. It still somewhat hurts. Might need to do more pushups.
I did push today and Everytime I did heavy weight I felt a pinch in my lower right shoulder blade on the left side and now there’s just a pain that feels like it needs to be massaged but it won’t go away
 
I did push today and Everytime I did heavy weight I felt a pinch in my lower right shoulder blade on the left side and now there’s just a pain that feels like it needs to be massaged but it won’t go away
Yeah the shoulder/shoulder blade region is very sensitive because it's very mobile, which makes it more fragile, ergonomically.

You gotta be really in tune with your body to know whether you should rest it or exercise it when it hurts. The type of pain, severity of pain.

As a general rule of thumb, if you want to speed up healing the best approach is high reps. 20, even 30 reps (but to failure). You want to milk the region with plenty of blood flow. This ofc requires going like 50% of your 1 rep max, so not heavy.
 

Similar threads

eliashnmsnv
Replies
3
Views
7
eliashnmsnv
eliashnmsnv
foidrepeller271
Replies
0
Views
21
foidrepeller271
foidrepeller271
T
Replies
1
Views
33
Petsmart
Petsmart
JoelBeetwo
Replies
5
Views
22
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
gravema_n
Replies
3
Views
17
gravema_n
gravema_n

Users who are viewing this thread

  • roymustang
Back
Top