anyone elses eye area ascend their entire face

nword49

nword49

Charisma’s disciple
my eye area is like borderline chad tier minus the eyebrows and it unironically ascends my entire face so hard jfl it's actually brutal like without them i'd be subhuman

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, sweetheart and rhinoplasty
same

• +1
Reactions: nword49
Yeah tbh my eye area is what distract from the subhuman bonelessness i suffer from

Allbeit it's T50 :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and nword49
Yeah tbh my eye area is what distract from the subhuman bonelessness i suffer from

Allbeit it's T50 :feelsbadman:
My eyes look very dark/brown in regular lighting but when in sunlight or bright artifical light they literally glow on me, pretty striking and piercing I’d say my eye color ascends my overall eye area to make it more vivid but not by much since in regular lighting they look brown asf

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss
My eyes look very dark/brown in regular lighting but when in sunlight or bright artifical light they literally grow on me, pretty striking and piercing I’d say my eye color ascends my overall eye area to make it more vivid but not by much since in regular lighting they look brown asf
I honestly wonder if having lighter eyes would help me at all

Believe me man, it will ascend anyone who is ltn+
4114707 1715036861438
1509451 1569058001497

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, KIVVV, nword49 and 1 other person
light colored eyes would make any average eye area vivid/striking to foids tbh. light brown, green, hazel, blue etc. darker eyes aren’t really seen as striking or appealing (except for maybe blue or green). assuming your eyes are brown maybe wear light brown contacts and see if that changes anything at all

my eye area is like borderline chad tier minus the eyebrows and it unironically ascends my entire face so hard jfl it's actually brutal like without them i'd be subhuman
Yes
Once I gymmaxx i'll be chad tho
My eye area is fucking nice tho

light colored eyes would make any average eye area vivid/striking to foids tbh. light brown, green, hazel, blue etc. darker eyes aren’t really seen as striking or appealing. assuming your eyes are brown maybe wear light brown contacts and see if that changes anything at all
This is my eye area currently:
IMG 9980

Btw I’m mulatto

• +1
Reactions: F36 and Narcissus🥀
IMG 1049

how hard do the shitty eyebrows descend my eye area

true
i have a10 hunter eyes

• Woah
D

Did u do anything to grow ur eyelashes out? I already have naturally long ones but i wanna softmaxx them if possible
No ngl but I’m gonna start using foam minox on my brows to grow them and my eyelashes by proximity

A lot but you have a lot of potential in your eye area aswell. Also please stop the autist squinting
nigga i’m using backcam + flash i have to stare into the brightness of a thousand suns of course i’m gonna squint it hurts

Did you do something for your lashes or is it naturally this way
I believe they were a little curled in that photo but that’s it. I’m gonna start using Minox soon to ascend my eyelashes and eyebrows even higher.

• Woah
Reactions: chincel11
I believe they were a little curled in that photo but that’s it. I’m gonna start using Minox soon to ascend my eyelashes and eyebrows even higher.
You already have insane eye area makes me fucking jelous

• +1
I would definitely look better with lower eyelid blehroplasty and ayego sal implants, I can fraud this look without surgerys but I dont wanna be frauding constantly also eyebrow hair transplant for eyebrow asymmetry. Eye area matters the most for first impression

Last edited:
I would definitely look better with lower eyelid blehroplasty and ayego sal implants, I can fraud this look without surgerys but I dont wanna be frauding constantly also eyebrow hair transplant for eyebrow asymmetry. Eye are matters the most for first impression
I would say try growing your eyebrows with Minox and grooming them to your liking before doing an eyebrow transplant

• +1
Reactions: ingram33
same for my chin

• +1
I would say try growing your eyebrows with Minox and grooming them to your liking before doing an eyebrow transplant
rate my eye area (unfrauded}

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
rate my eye area (unfrauded} View attachment 2936538
nigger/10
I would definitely look better with lower eyelid blehroplasty and ayego sal implants, I can fraud this look without surgerys but I dont wanna be frauding constantly also eyebrow hair transplant for eyebrow asymmetry. Eye are matters the most for first impression
foids don’t even care about anything else. once you look at them and they see your piercing postivitely tilted icy blue eyes and dark, low set thick eyebrows and you could have the most average/below average facial features and they couldn’t care. eye area is law.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and ingram33
rate my eye area (unfrauded} View attachment 2936538
6.5/10 cuz of your hooding and pct. Ur eyebrows and eye bags are descending u tho. Better eyebrows and eyelashes plus getting rid of ur eyebags would acsend u hard. So 6.5 but a lot of potential.

• +1
Reactions: ingram33
nigger/10

foids don’t even care about anything else. once you look at them and they see your piercing postivitely tilted icy blue eyes and dark, low set thick eyebrows and you could have the most average/below average facial features and they couldn’t care. eye area is law.
Im not even a true nigger tho so should I get Keratopigmentation to have icey E1 eyes to have that Agarath Lord look

• JFL