Anyone Else's Face Get Destroyed by Puberty?

D

Deleted member 22705

Silver
I was a cute pretty boy as a kid, all the way up until 16 when I became ugly. I wasn't super attractive but probably around a 6-6.5/10 normie scale. I had a few girls call me cute I didn't even know them and they weren't ugly. One girl said she wanted to kiss me but she had extreme acne face so I ignored her. I had girls sometimes go out of their way to talk to me for no reason. Some girls who I thought were attractive gave me mixed signals mostly because I was extremely unpopular due to autism. Now women go out of their way to avoid me. Never interact with me, act like I don't exist and seem uncomfortable around me all because I am ugly. I legit saw Chads get their crotches rubbed by girls in class, I thought I would be beautiful instead I ended up truecel looking.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, ChristianChad, Deleted member 8771 and 2 others
reverse for me. I was ugly cute til 16 my jaw got more defined and overall better looking

what exactly changed that made u ugly u think?

reverse for me. I was ugly cute til 16 my jaw got more defined and overall better looking

Facial harmony got ruined hard. Nose and lips became ugly. Orbitals became more severely recessed, skin got destroyed by cystic acne. I developed an extreme resting bitch face where I look angry and sad all the time and my face became very low trust looking. My mid face became way longer too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and mvp2v1

ur still icky keep coping

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived and CyprusGD
ur still icky keep coping
Clicked unignore to see you crying. youre 4 psl black you shouldnt have any ego. imagine looking like you and having any ego, you need to ogremaxx as a negro

Facial harmony got ruined hard. Nose and lips became ugly. Orbitals became more severely recessed, skin got destroyed by cystic acne. I developed an extreme resting bitch face where I look angry and sad all the time and my face became very low trust looking. My mid face became way longer too.
What exactly caused this to happen? Hormone imbalances due to stress?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
What exactly caused this to happen? Hormone imbalances due to stress?
Quite possibly I was constantly bullied, ostracized and abused by everyone. Vegetarian diet without supplementing is another factor. Could also be inferior genetics being displayed upon face reaching maturity. I can only speculate.

• So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 17311
I was a cute pretty boy as a kid, all the way up until 16 when I became ugly. I wasn't super attractive but probably around a 6-6.5/10 normie scale. I had a few girls call me cute I didn't even know them and they weren't ugly. One girl said she wanted to kiss me but she had extreme acne face so I ignored her. I had girls sometimes go out of their way to talk to me for no reason. Some girls who I thought were attractive gave me mixed signals mostly because I was extremely unpopular due to autism. Now women go out of their way to avoid me. Never interact with me, act like I don't exist and seem uncomfortable around me all because I am ugly. I legit saw Chads get their crotches rubbed by girls in class, I thought I would be beautiful instead I ended up truecel looking.
same thing except it was before and after i lost half my hair to bdnf

Yeah me (dont know how) but i used to be white and cute (female teachers really showed me love) as i got older i started to grow facial hair and i turned brown like wtf

No, I was ugly as a kid, short and fat. I looked cute maybe when I was super young and right before I got fat at like 10. I had no eyebrows, very light hair and massive cheeks. I outgrew my peers, got somewhat good looking and developed dark eyebrows and dark blond hair. I was a mentalcel, but girls were asking for my number, writing on social media without asking and saying I got the bluest eyes they've ever seen. I was living in a small village and my brother had awful reputation, so I always had a bit of stigma attached to my name which messed with my confidence. I used to hop on Omegle sometimes and had girls around my age ask for my contact, etc. Sometimes they'd show me tits, etc. That was closest I was to having sex before I lost my virginity.

The moral of the story? Don't be a mentalcel and develop a strong mind as soon as possible. JFL if you're like 16 and in similar shoes. Take advantage of it ASAP. If you're ugly use your self hatred to drive you deep into looksmaxxing.

There's genuine repercussions to being an outcast growing up, I've never liked people much for one. I had a lot of things I was hung up on, like thinking people are out there to fuck with me. But I outgrew these things. I have always remained a loner at heart; romanticised into the archetype of a lone knight if you will. A knight slays. You only benefit from self aggrandizing. Even though it will look ridiculous now, once you develop it into genuine confidence you will understand. Every single elite boxer has/had an almost delusional self belief. At least that is something that I've always had. As young as five I always thought I would be more than something mundane. This belief that I will win no matter what eventually is what kept me going through a lot of hard times. Never, ever give up completely no matter how bad it will get.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
My face got destroyed by insane DHT from Cooming for 4 years after the age of 21. The veins under my eyes are literally visible and I have dark circles that cannot be healed/concealed.

I have a slim face at a high BF% but the cost is my buccal under eyes are fucking THIN AS HELL. I look 40 at the age of 25

Girls literally bow their heads down when they walk by because theyre intimidated when they look at my eyes

Last edited:
Mouthbreathing.

I was 10/10, but then I got bad acne (bc high T) and became subhuman; now I’m back though (I mog Delon & Barrett).

I had 2 pubertys first one made me fugly - then I had a good ascension also thanks to looksmaxing tips

did you wear braces or had teeth extracted? I relate a lot to your experiences, as a kid had a very harmonious face but at around 14 I extracted teeth and started wearing braces and after that it all went completely downhill, specifically my jaw and nose

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I used to have tapered double eyelids till like 6 grade and then over the years the skin and/or fat kept growing, I legit looked like the ugly blob fish before double eyelid surgery

PUBERTY SAVED ME FROM GIGA INCEL

did you wear braces or had teeth extracted? I relate a lot to your experiences, as a kid had a very harmonious face but at around 14 I extracted teeth and started wearing braces and after that it all went completely downhill, specifically my jaw and nose
Yes I used to wear braces but I didn't finish treatment cause I kept breaking brackets. I also have a congenital missing upper right tooth, which might play a factor. No extractions thankfully. How does all this affect facial harmony?

I looked very cute when I was 1-9 years old.. Descended at 12-13 age... Then I got good looking again at puberty.. Then I descended when I became fatter at age of 20. Ascended again in 27 years old when I changed my hair style, got leaner and grew a stubble. It has been roller coaster for me,

Basically my life story. At 12-13 I was a chad for my age, everyone thought I would turn into a male model, now I am ugly as fuck.

I looked very cute when I was 1-9 years old.. Descended at 12-13 age... Then I got good looking again at puberty.. Then I descended when I became fatter at age of 20. Ascended again in 27 years old when I changed my hair style, got leaner and grew a stubble. It has been roller coaster for me,
Mogs me no chance at being attractive anymore even with surgery because of unfixable issues.
Basically my life story. At 12-13 I was a chad for my age, everyone thought I would turn into a male model, now I am ugly as fuck.
It's over time to rapemaxx.