anyone ever been with a indian girl from nagaland?

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
i think i’ve only ever seen one girl irl from nagaland and it was in delhi. she was so beautiful plus her sister. or maybe she was from ladakh.

my 9 nine cloud dream would involve marrying a girl from nagaland. no idea how i can make this happen as i don’t want to live in india. i’d want to relocate us to somewhere like malaysia or jeju korea

@BrahminBoss you know anything about nagaland culture? would she be ok leaving her family and moving to korea or malaysia with me?

IMG 1989

• Love it
Reactions: hello12344
they come here to work menial jobs cos job prospects are shit in north east, they end up fogging 99.999 percent of the muh high caste north indian poonjabis while wearing no makeup and looksminned lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: One Rep Max, chadmanlet04 and AlexBrown84
they come here to work menial jobs cos job prospects are shit in north east, they end up fogging 99.999 percent of the muh high caste north indian poonjabis while wearing no makeup and looksminned lol
fuarkkkk

once i finish my latest expedition of circumnavigating the world, im heading to nagaland with my narvatna ring and finding a nagaland jb

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Isn’t nagaland the chinkpreet state

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: One Rep Max and AlexBrown84
What realm is nagaland ?

post pics of these curry nagas

it would have been better off being part of china tbh
indias such a diverse country, can’t believe literal gooks are from the same country as fitzpatrick 6 abo dravids like me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: distance decay and AlexBrown84
post pics of these curry nagas
nah i don’t want to put randos on

you guys can keep going to thailand and philippines year in and out

idk who first told me about nagaland (surely a dalit from here) but so glad they did. nobody ever talks about these beautiful women and i’m glad

they’ll all be to myself muahahahahaha

nah i don’t want to put randos on

you guys can keep going to thailand and philippines year in and out
as in give examples of these chicks, ive never hear of nagaland

as in give examples of these chicks, ive never hear of nagaland
good

forget about it and go cope with jap girls or something

fuarkkkk

once i finish my latest expedition of circumnavigating the world, im heading to nagaland with my narvatna ring and finding a nagaland jb

• Hmm...
Reactions: AlexBrown84
lol faggot, those nagasluts are already chasing BWC
sounds like a salty dalit. you people shouldn’t even be allowed internet

and good thing i’m white

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay, SidharthTheSlayer and chadmanlet04
the southern cope is insane tho

I watched indians fight online they call northeners construction and sewage workers as if being a 5'2 dalit with your generic college diploma working 1.3x minimum wage in an office block is better

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and SidharthTheSlayer
no foreingers go to nagaland. there ain’t shit to do!

and if they go, it’s for a few days max

sounds like a salty dalit. you people shouldn’t even be allowed internet

and good thing i’m white
Okay poojeet. I looked them up. They UGLY AS LORD.

the southern cope is insane tho

I watched indians fight online they call northeners construction and sewage workers as if being a 5'2 dalit with your generic college diploma working 1.3x minimum wage in an office block is better
South Indians aren’t even shorter than North Indians lol shits a fake ass statistic. Keralas avg height is taller than most of North India other than maybe Punjab

South Indians aren’t even shorter than North Indians lol shits a fake ass statistic. Keralas avg height is taller than most of North India other than maybe Punjab
don’t cherrypick with kerala lol

don’t cherrypick with kerala lol
Either way tho, tamilnadu and karnataka aren’t rlly anywhere near the shortest states they’re jus in the middle. The true manlets are from that Northeastish area of like Bihar and Uttar Pradesh and shit.
IMG 9797

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and hello12344
Either way tho, tamilnadu and karnataka aren’t rlly anywhere near the shortest states they’re jus in the middle. The true manlets are from that Northeastish area of like Bihar and Uttar Pradesh and shit.
View attachment 2865782
Mogged by Sri Lanka once again 😭
IMG 5637

DM me

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84