anyone experience with palatial expansion?

I

Imonlyhere

Bronze
heard it can increase overall width and even eye distance
mike new does expansion at moderate speed.

do you believe the before/afters?
and does anyone have experience with that?

since added width would be the best for me it’s of interest.
seen some good results

fuvked up teeth/nose are not really an issue since i need a rhino in any scenario

yeah just mew

I remember seeing a picture of it on the mewing forum, the great work or something. A woman went from like a 4/9 to a 6/9 through weight loss and palate expansion (consequently bizygomatic width increase). She didn't just mew tho. I think she got an actual palate expander from a doc too.

yeah i’m talking about an actual expander( if i didn’t phrase it out well )

anyone first hand experience?
just mew doesn’t work for someone my age and with a high arched palate.
just wanted opinions/experience before looking into that or if there is something dealing against it

i mean why dint get more people expanders and mew afterwards to change there situation drastically short term?
there has to be a downside to it

yeah i’m talking about an actual expander( if i didn’t phrase it out well )

anyone first hand experience?
just mew doesn’t work for someone my age and with a high arched palate.
just wanted opinions/experience before looking into that or if there is something dealing against it

i mean why dint get more people expanders and mew afterwards to change there situation drastically short term?
there has to be a downside to it
People do but I think it's rare to see actual cheekbone expansion. Usually you just get a fuller smile.

so “only” wider palette?
that would also help with gauntness from hollow cheeks (inb4 “hollow cheeks are good” - no they’re not great if you have narrow face it’s actually worse then a full face)

I’ve seen cases in which the whole skull seemed broader and that’s what i’d need to be honest

just don’t want to cope too much if it’s not possible

palatial expansion

300px-RUS-2016-Aerial-SPB-Winter_Palace_%28crop%29.jpg

Eye distance? That cant be real?

I have one but only had to rotate it for like two months. I still have it in my mouth, so my orthodontist might tell me to rotate some more. I don't know if it changed my face since I don't have before and after pics. It might have increased the distance between my eyes perhaps. I had very close set eyes, now it doesn't look so close set, but it might be a placebo effect.

• +1
Reactions: Imonlyhere