Anyone experienced growth from heightmaxxing?

DianabolDownie

DianabolDownie

Banned
Of course if your plates are closed is pointless, but has there ever been anyone here, who has heightmaxxed in growth years, and actually had results?
All these supplements and shit posted it heightmaxxing guides are pointless if it hasnt actually worked for anybody.

anyone who posts here

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Mods delete this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 2227
Yes, me

Download

I AM A MOGGING MACHINE NOW, CRY FOR ME INCELS FREAKS, I SCAPED OF INCELDOM AFTER HEIGHTMAXXING THREADS, ANYONE THAT DONT AGREE IS COPING.

That rabbit is so cute I wanna pet it

Your face is so cute I want to pet you too

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: leloucheREBORN and Bewusst
I mew for 2 months and grew 4.5 inch at 21 :)

@Extra Chromosome is still growing in his grave

• JFL
Reactions: SandNibber, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2756
Asking for help or experience here is always disappointing lol and the few knowledgeable people here rather write essays in chinese about anti-aging instead of helping out the poor boys here...

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
I grew a lot after eating tons of cheese as a kid (which has vitamin k2 in it)

I mean, you probably know how it goes and how random from genetics height is + how hard it is to change it with just "supplements". Probably all you can do will help you up to 7cm max between 18-21, perhaps you can get better results in puberty. Nothing else, start blasting somatropin and pray if you're in puberty.

I mean, you probably know how it goes and how random from genetics height is + how hard it is to change it with just "supplements". Probably all you can do will help you up to 7cm max between 18-21, perhaps you can get better results in puberty. Nothing else, start blasting somatropin and pray if you're in puberty.
I am 16, there are more natural ways to increase HGH production, such as the intake of GABA suplements, creatine and glutamine. Better than injecting shit on your body imo

I don't know what I did or ate at the time but I was 5'11 at age 17 and obese. I went on a diet a year later and lost a lot of weight then found out I hit 6'0 by the time I was 19 or 20. Something to consider for young fatcels here. If anyone has any info on something like this I would love to look into it.

Of course if your plates are closed is pointless, but has there ever been anyone here, who has heightmaxxed in growth years, and actually had results?
All these supplements and shit posted it heightmaxxing guides are pointless if it hasnt actually worked for anybody.

anyone who posts here
read the looksmax archive, there is a report of a user who successfully heightmaxxed

Just be real with yourself. The sooner you accept it's over, the sooner you can get LL.
It's overly demonized, and not even that out of reach if you save up.

• Love it
Reactions: SandNibber
Just be real with yourself. The sooner you accept it's over, the sooner you can get LL.
It's overly demonized, and not even that out of reach if you save up.
I cant even think properly when I see that pfp, but anyways, what if I dont want to be in a wheelchair at 40?

I am 16, there are more natural ways to increase HGH production, such as the intake of GABA suplements, creatine and glutamine. Better than injecting shit on your body imo

Yes. But increasing HGH via those supplements won't help changing your height directly, as I said, doing everything possible + using every supplement will just help you get some extra cm at max unless you use some hardcore shit.

• +1
Reactions: kurt
I don't know what I did or ate at the time but I was 5'11 at age 17 and obese. I went on a diet a year later and lost a lot of weight then found out I hit 6'0 by the time I was 19 or 20. Something to consider for young fatcels here. If anyone has any info on something like this I would love to look into it.
Lifefuel

anyone who posts here
can you stop asking dumb questions and looksmax