Success Heightmaxxing at 19 : 177-186 ( 8 months)

You slept 12 hours a day?

Also Basketball is probably (ironically) the best sport for pubertycels as the jumping causes bone growth
no i slept from 4am-8am then again from 12PM-4PM

• +1
Reactions: yue
You slept 12 hours a day?

Also Basketball is probably (ironically) the best sport for pubertycels as the jumping causes bone growth
but Yh i think basketball is great for height from the stress on leg

• +1
Reactions: yue
stfu @ me for nothing you subhuman i know they are open i'm just asking if he did an x-ray cause for them to be open at 19 is a bit unreal + i didn't read his shit
just bcs u said this, I'm gonna tag u in every thread I make

So you grew by just living and enjoying

Context :
Took a year off after sixth form wanted a break before uni, from the UK,
I play D3 basketball height was an issue though even though im good
Sleep has never been good usually 4-5h
when i was like 16 i broke my finger playing ball and got a scan and the doctor mentioned i was about to be finished growing so they would use the metal small thing instead of the green thing(fo what it was call)
At 16 i was around 168-170
I grew between 16 and 18 to 177ish
I barely grew from 18-19 maybe 0-0.5
19-19 & 8 months im 185.8 =/ 186 id have 1 month with like + 2cm some with + 0.5, 1 avg
My highestheighest measurement was this morning hence this thread
My ethnicity is 3/4 White my grandad was arab
I can grow facial hair so noone say this is puberty
Parents are 160 and 172ish maybe 173
Older Brother is 179

My routine for the past 8 Months Weekdays
Sleep like 4AM - 8AM
get up to do some small work on my computer, me and my brother own a online business i manage certain parts of the data
Then sleep again at 12-4
Then 4-6:30 Basketball
I would have like 2 packs of sweets + energy drink a lot of sugar during this time
Gym 10/11PM or later sometimes depending on if im going out that night
I do cardio at home in the night i have alot of the equipment, i catnt sleep unless im tiring myself
Went out clubbing like once every week / 2
Gym 4 times a week
Bulked in the 3month - 7 month cutting now Months
I do stretches before and after bball training i do upper & lower but not for posture to prevent injury
My posture is still bad i have tilt and all that shit
Times vary slighly because my coach autisitic and calls us at like 8 sometimes

Weekends i try get 1 smooth sleep as no work but im use to it so
Same but longer bball sessions
I plan on fixing posture once im done growing for that last 2cm
My Wingspan is nearly 190 cm roughly
I lift as heavy for 5 reps but im not very big i only started gyn this year
My diet was a lot of Chicken And beef bit of carbs and alot of sugar
When i saw GP few weeks ago when i was like 185 they said it was likely delayed rowth but makes no sense since they said growth plates were nearly at 16 so... domt believe the doc

Please measure urself every morning as soon as u wake up multiple times for precision with a friend if possible no pushing or placebo
also ion the days i knew i grew i would get thes leg pains when i woke up it felt like my leg had a prick
This morning i knew it so me nd my friend went gym immediately to check the height on their measuring thing before going for practice and i was 185.8 =/ 186
Any Q ask me i may have missed something i did
I have never taken a thing like HGH or any of that shit and i never will, not to say u shouldnt, ask ur doc
My goal was for basketball i think that helps unlike most who want it for girls
Also most the people on here talk shit,when i went clubbing i saw maybe like less than 10 guys over 180 and when i walk past ppl i look at their height and theyre almost always shorter

Also i think ethnicity plays a part
My white friends have not grown since either always tall or short
My South Asian friends some grew later most
Black friends mostly just had early sudden growth spurts
i think bulking helps tho i grew on a cut
Sleep time doers not mastter its about daily duration when i
since what age have u started playing ball?
any other sports u did before?

since what age have u started playing ball?
any other sports u did before?
since i was like 13 i took breaks tho i wasnt good till like 2y
Yh i played football for Skl but not past 15

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla
since i was like 13 i took breaks tho i wasnt good till like 2y
Yh i played football for Skl but not past 15
i started swimming at 15-16 but did tennis and played some ball, not much grown

mods need to delete this shit

i started swimming at 15-16 but did tennis and played some ball, not much grown
i think bball is the best i believe the jumping is the main cause cuz ppl will say that i got lucky but i have no relative even near m y height my bro is the only one above like 176

• +1
i think bball is the best i believe the jumping is the main cause cuz ppl will say that i got lucky but i have no relative even near m y height my bro is the only one above like 176
i jump daily, does it matter if i jump while playing ball or not? i have super much energy and i jump high constantly outside or in myhouse

i jump daily, does it matter if i jump while playing ball or not? i have super much energy and i jump high constantly outside or in myhouse
same thing i think but the constant sprinting in ball probably helps hgh
also in ball u jump weird angless sometimes when going for layups so that may help in stretching the muscles more so than on the spot

• +1
because nothing u say is real
? so u think i made up my whole story from the time of me break,ing my finger to now?
if u look back at my old replies u can actually see me talking about making a post once i hit a certain height whlst i was growing and ppl in this who ive dmd for a long time on here are thje ones who told me to kae a post ive never done this before

Now if ur talking bout doubting my belief as to why i grew taller then thats fine as noone knows why i grew taller, i think its the basketball whilst some say delayed puberty.

u must be a lazy short guy too lazy to even try bball and see if it works
yes im around 166-167 im blasting hgh and swimming all day im ashamed to be seen as a little kid who plays basketball and tries to grow taller

• +1
if u look back at my old replies u can actually see me talking about making a post once i hit a certain height whlst i was growing and ppl in this who ive dmd for a long time on here are thje ones who told me to kae a post ive never done this before

Now if ur talking bout doubting my belief as to why i grew taller then thats fine as noone knows why i grew taller, i think its the basketball whilst some say delayed puberty.
If the doctor tells you that your bones are close to closing and he does not make fun of you (some doctors do not even know how to read bone age), this means the earliest is 16 bone age. At 16 bone age, even 10 cm can be considered immpsbl

If the doctor tells you that your bones are close to closing and he does not make fun of you (some doctors do not even know how to read bone age), this means the earliest is 16 bone age. At 16 bone age, even 10 cm can be considered immpsbl
to clear up what ur saying
when i went to the doc to get a parital operatioon on my finger he said oh if i was to put a metal bolt in instead of wires it wouldnt impact ur growth of ur hand by much so 1 fingert wouldnt be that much shorter
As clarified above he was not reffereing to my height
But the person above said that ur hands and body do not alwys grow proportionately at the same tim, as such it makes sense i had ' delayed growth

• +1
to clear up what ur saying
when i went to the doc to get a parital operatioon on my finger he said oh if i was to put a metal bolt in instead of wires it wouldnt impact ur growth of ur hand by much so 1 fingert wouldnt be that much shorter
As clarified above he was not reffereing to my height
But the person above said that ur hands and body do not alwys grow proportionately at the same tim, as such it makes sense i had ' delayed growth
fingers close around 15.5 16 bone age you must be 15.5 bone age idk its possible maybe ur some ancestors 6'2

yes im around 166-167 im blasting hgh and swimming all day im ashamed to be seen as a little kid who plays basketball and tries to grow taller
I knew it, but let me make it clear i do not paly basketball to get taller
I play basketball and happened to grow taller so i made the obvious connection in the attempt to help others who might benefit from playing bball as a means for height
Blasting HGH will not do anything for u
If u understand how the body regulates through negative feedback cycles, unless there is a localised imperative need for HGH it will be sorted by the body simple biology
IDK if i got lucky genetically tho it makes no sense when literally no one in my family or relatives is tall

fingers close around 15.5 16 bone age you must be 15.5 bone age idk its possible maybe ur some ancestors 6'2
yh thats what i think iut would have to be some distant old ancestor from a very long time ago cause none of the people ik or ever knew are tall

Anyways I hope u can gain height through wahtever means that work for u
IDK ur age but maybe u can get a couple cm at least
Good luck

Anyways I hope u can gain height through wahtever means that work for u
IDK ur age but maybe u can get a couple cm at least
Good luck
my friend grew 7 cm at my bone age he was also obese im on hgh + ai and my dad taller than me 5 inches i hope i will gain 6-8 cm

• +1
I knew it, but let me make it clear i do not paly basketball to get taller
I play basketball and happened to grow taller so i made the obvious connection in the attempt to help others who might benefit from playing bball as a means for height
Blasting HGH will not do anything for u
If u understand how the body regulates through negative feedback cycles, unless there is a localised imperative need for HGH it will be sorted by the body simple biology
IDK if i got lucky genetically tho it makes no sense when literally no one in my family or relatives is tall
u were lucky asf
so summary is:
play ball and swim, sleep and clean diet?

my friend grew 7 cm at my bone age he was also obese im on hgh + ai and my dad taller than me 5 inches i hope i will gain 6-8 cm
ur dad is 5 inch taller????
u will definitely grow wtf

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
u were lucky asf
so summary is:
play ball and swim, sleep and clean diet?
i never swam
I say play ball eat huge amounts of beef and chicken
i think u have to play full time matches i think thats the key opr like 5v5 because ur sprinting so much and jumping and stretching when reaching so much i think it all helps
I think sleep is important in getting the 8h a day i did that in 2 parts ik most ppl say that sht but whatever it works for me
I stretches before and after practice
Lift weights high intensity low volume
I drank alot of milk incluyding cofees like 1lish avg a day

i never swam
I say play ball eat huge amounts of beef and chicken
i think u have to play full time matches i think thats the key opr like 5v5 because ur sprinting so much and jumping and stretching when reaching so much i think it all helps
I think sleep is important in getting the 8h a day i did that in 2 parts ik most ppl say that sht but whatever it works for me
I stretches before and after practice
Lift weights high intensity low volume
I drank alot of milk incluyding cofees like 1lish avg a day
i drink coffee with 500ml raw milk and honey is that a problem?
i never stretch just dead hang
i sleep pretty good daily sometimes naps too
i have to start balling then
i eat alot of mince beef and chicken also

i drink coffee with 500ml raw milk and honey is that a problem?
i never stretch just dead hang
i sleep pretty good daily sometimes naps too
i have to start balling then
i eat alot of mince beef and chicken also
fine, the milk i drank was like the one my bro buys idek what it was just normal 2L
Also i always drink it cold
I saw somewhere that heating the milk kills alot of the proteins ot some shit

Stretching legs is important i think the joints mainly overtime will adapt
Yh

Whats the worse that can happen u become a good ball player and end up playing for college?:ROFLMAO:
Literally no downside

How old r u btw?

fine, the milk i drank was like the one my bro buys idek what it was just normal 2L
Also i always drink it cold
I saw somewhere that heating the milk kills alot of the proteins ot some shit

Stretching legs is important i think the joints mainly overtime will adapt
Yh

Whats the worse that can happen u become a good ball player and end up playing for college?:ROFLMAO:
Literally no downside

How old r u btw?
im 16.8
i drink milk daily but never drank it hot i dont like it that way
any type of milk gives me acne tho but i love it too much