Anyone finished high school early?

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
I finished my 12 th grade at 16. 18 now and i havent done anything with my life.
Just wasted away my two years

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 3299
no i finished it on time and still havent done shit

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Finishing high school late brah

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and AbandonShip
Finished with 14 aint got no Diploma tho

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and AbandonShip
What's the reason? I skipped too much school freshmen year and failed half of the classes now I have to stay a little bit longer

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and Catawampus
I got my high school diploma at 19 :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Catawampus and AbandonShip
What's the reason? I skipped too much school freshmen year and failed half of the classes now I have to stay a little bit longer
I moved a few years ago and got really behind in the process. That combined with a complete lack of motivation to do anything besides looksmaxxing has put me where I am, fuck I should be going to college now. I'm in my last year though and If I can push myself really hard I should be able to get through by February.
I got my high school diploma at 19 :lul:
Tenor 18

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, Gengar and Deleted member 3299
I moved a few years ago and got really behind in the process. That combined with a complete lack of motivation to do anything besides looksmaxxing has put me where I am, fuck I should be going to college now. I'm in my last year though and If I can push myself really hard I should be able to get through by February.

View attachment 174467
Ngl I failed high school twice. Went to an adult high school to get my diploma. Supposed to have it at 17 here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, AbandonShip and Catawampus
Ngl I failed high school twice. Went to an adult high school to get my diploma. Supposed to have it at 17 here.
I should have had it at 17 if I hadn't been a lazy motherfucker. You at least had the drive to keeo going, I would have dropped out tbh ngl.

• +1
I should have had it at 17 if I hadn't been a lazy motherfucker. You at least had the drive to keeo going, I would have dropped out tbh ngl.
That's what I've been doing in college. I dropped out like 7 times already. I'm already 23 jfl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: onnysk, AbandonShip and Catawampus
That's what I've been doing in college. I dropped out like 7 times already. I'm already 23 jfl.

0 IQ cel wtf :lul: I'm watching jeff seid and zyzz videos all day and doing good in VWO :lul:

• +1
How are u not a fucking hobo? Do you live with your parents or work minimum wage?

• +1
0 IQ cel wtf :lul: I'm watching jeff seid and zyzz videos all day and doing good in VWO :lul:
VWOcel? Jfl that's fucking boring. All the VWO-ers at my school were massive nerds, the environment was devoid of any fun whatsoever. I did HAVO and shit was crazy in high school, so glad I went to HAVO instead of VWO.
How are u not a fucking hobo? Do you live with your parents or work minimum wage?
Student loans. I get around 1,000/month.

• +1
I finished my 12 th grade at 16. 18 now and i havent done anything with my life.
Just wasted away my two years
in my shithole country (Italy) high school lasts 5 years so students end school at 19 years old.
I have wasted 5 years of my life studying useless things like philosophy, Italian literature, latin literature and english literature.
here is some blackpill in Latin:
finita est! glute pastillam nigram!

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and AbandonShip
I fear that's going to be future me. I don't want to go to school, I just want to MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG

• +1
I fear that's going to be future me. I don't want to go to school, I just want to MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG
I don't want to go to school either. Well, that is having to go 4 or 5 times a week. I prefer once a week or twice at best. But it doesn't work that way.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and Catawampus
in my shithole country (Italy) high school lasts 5 years so students end school at 19 years old.
I have wasted 5 years studying useless things like philosophy, Italian literature, latin literature and english literature.
I just studied maths,physics, chemistry and english in 11th and twelfth grade.

Finished mine at 15 and been in college since now I'm 17

• +1
I don't want to go to school either. Well, that is having to go 4 or 5 times a week. I prefer once a week or twice at best. But it doesn't work that way.
There isn't an education in the world for my face.

I am quite good at physics. Might get an electrical engineering degree.
i don’t know the details but the world needs scientists and STEMcels so definitely pursue a career if you are good at maths or science matey

i don’t know the details but the world needs scientists and STEMcels so definitely pursue a career if you are good at maths or science matey
Engineering pays quite well. But tge competition here is fierce

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
I stopped participating in class in the 5th or 6th grade. I didnt do any homework after the 8th grade. I passed all the state exams every year so i never flunked despite my rebellious attitude.

I ended up making up all my highschool credits in summer school and graduated my junior year. I didnt go to my graduation and just got my diploma in the mail.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and AbandonShip
Me too but that's actually standard in my country
Where do you live? It depends here in the NL, if you study at MAVO level then you study 4 years (lowest level), if you study at HAVO level you study 5 years (middle level) and if you study at VWO level you study 6 years. This last one is compensated by 3 years of university to get your bachelors instead of 4 years at HBO (college after HAVO)

Where do you live? It depends here in the NL, if you study at MAVO level then you study 4 years (lowest level), if you study at HAVO level you study 5 years (middle level) and if you study at VWO level you study 6 years. This last one is compensated by 3 years of university to get your bachelors instead of 4 years at HBO (college after HAVO)
Luxembourg.
Primary+secondary lasts from 6-19 or sometimes 5-18 depending on what month you're born.
University is always 3 years afaik

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Lol nah bro.
I am below average iq, idk how I finished on time tho.

Luxembourg.
Primary+secondary lasts from 6-19 or sometimes 5-18 depending on what month you're born.
University is always 3 years afaik
I see, I've been to Luxembourg once. During a cross-contintent road-trip. Took a stop at some gas station. In the Netherlands, you start going to elementary school at 4 until you're 12. Then you enter high school, and depending on your level of education, you finish at 16/17/18. Afterwards, you go to a higher learning institution. If you finished at 16, it will be practical. If you finished at 17, it will be a mix of practical and theoretic. If you finished at 18, it will be purely theoretic.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Looking at this thread makes me feel superior

Graduated in HS at 17 tbh. I think its average

• +1