Anyone finished high school early?

I am giving jee main in 2020. Hope i get in a good nit tbh
Just guess all the questions, Srs. My friend went to IIT Madras by random guessing answers. Sadly i only wrote MCET

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
i am by far the dumbest fuck here when it comes to school
i can barely do basic maths
i can barely memorise anything at all
the pass for this account was changed like hundreds of times because i forget it every single time.
also i am a schizo so it does not help
0 orientation thats why i dont go outside/into clubs
and so on
my brain is like a fucking grape. i bet i can pinch it through my ear and just squish it and destroy it.

• +1
Nope. And even with extremly alot of help i almost dident finish high school

Just guess all the questions, Srs. My friend went to IIT Madras by random guessing answers. Sadly i only wrote MCET
My preperation is 75 percent complete. I can easily sail through physics and chemistry but maths is hard. Jee maths is really fucking hard and needs a lot of practice.
I know that i will easily pass the exam but i need a rank in top 3000. Its gonna be hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
My preperation is 75 percent complete. I can easily sail through physics and chemistry but maths is hard. Jee maths is really fucking hard and needs a lot of practice.
I know that i will easily pass the exam but i need a rank in top 3000. Its gonna be hard
I wrote my mcet by guessing all the answers because i just had a week to prepare so i was fucked hard

I wrote my mcet by guessing all the answers because i just had a week to prepare so i was fucked hard
Lol i doubt it. Guessing game doesnt work. Maybe you were just lucky.
This year the exam pattern has changed too.
There will be 15 integer type problems. You can't guess in those

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
I finished high-school 1 month after turning 16. I haven't almost ever studied in my life. That's why I'm kinda low iq tho.

• +1