Anyone following the bed bath beyond situation?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
wondering if I should buy stock options on this too?

yes

everyone needs to get into it ASAP its gonna explode
put all the disposable income you have into it but not options unless you want the possibility to go into severe debt
But Ryan Cohen who was an ape back in January 2021 during GME has like a million dollars in shares and is loaded in options for $40, $60 and $80. Normies all saw this on CNBC and are much more confident and its spreading the message and wallstreetbets is fully focused on it now

Last edited:
yes

put all the disposable income you have into it but not options unless you want the possibility to go into severe debt
But Ryan Cohen who was an ape back in January 2021 during GME has like a million dollars in shares and is loaded in options for $40, $60 and $80. Normies all saw this on CNBC and are much more confident and its spreading the message and wallstreetbets is fully focused on it now
I'll put 400 in lets se what happens...

I'll put 400 in lets se what happens...
tomorrow? You should try to get in tonight in the aftermarket cause it will probably gap up tomorrow. It ends 8pm EST

tomorrow? You should try to get in tonight in the aftermarket cause it will probably gap up tomorrow. It ends 8pm EST
What's a good app to buy this stock i don't normally buy stocks...

is there a way to buy stocks with BTC

Don't have much cash just BTC don't want to sell it either
nah

If you can sell the bitcoin tonight and transfer the funds into a stock trading platform before 9:30am EST market open then you should though

Cause this is almost guaranteed to at least 1.5x from now

You can just buy into bitcoin again

Otherwise just use the free cash you have now. You don't have any more cash in the bank you can transfer to a stock trading platform?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
nah

If you can sell the bitcoin tonight and transfer the funds into a stock trading platform before 9:30am EST market open then you should though

Cause this is almost guaranteed to at least 1.5x from now

You can just buy into bitcoin again

Otherwise just use the free cash you have now. You don't have any more cash in the bank you can transfer to a stock trading platform?
alright I'll try doing it how many shares should I buy?

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
how much cash do you have? Just buy as many shares as you possibly can with the cash. The good thing with shares, you can't go into debt and can just wageslave off losses.

edit: forgot to quote FUCK @Witheredly90

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
how much cash do you have? Just buy as many shares as you possibly can with the cash. The good thing with shares, you can't go into debt and can just wageslave off losses.

edit: forgot to quote FUCK @Witheredly90
I have 2K in BTC I will sell 500$ worth I guess I mean is that enough how do you guess it will go up and when should I sell

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
I have 2K in BTC I will sell 500$ worth I guess I mean is that enough how do you guess it will go up and when should I sell
Look, I don't know if it will go up. I just believe it will. Look at this reddit post post:https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/wpv03w/bbby_megathread_8162022/
It is literally the big focus on the sub right now, I have not seen such a focus since GME and AMC. Not this year at least. Just scroll through the sub, it is many times larger now aswell in community members. And look at this

They are saying the shorts are TRIPLING down, meaning they are putting more of their cash to short the stock which gives major fuel to short squeeze. What stock exchanges are also doing is constantly halting trading and shorties will have these "stop loss hunts" where they use a big portion of their resources to bring the stock down. This triggers stop losses, which does exactly want it sounds like, it stops your losses at a limit by trailing the stock in a percentage like 10-15%. This brings the price down quite a lot and often destroys investor confidence especially retail which is just your average person and lower investor buying power which is crucial for short squeeze. I don't know if there is a set rate either for stop limits but its enough for you to know for now. Now the word is getting around, earlier today CNBC was talking about it and Ryan Cohen disclosed his shares and options and it was a very good thing for the short squeeze case surrounding BBBY.

I will be here tomorrow and can slightly help time when to sell but you can't really tell when to sell on a short squeeze because people will predict different price targets all over the place and people will sell lower than that to not get stuck in the stock and crash with it and people will sell even lower anticipating a sell off before the "price target"

yes

I made a lot of money from shorting this ngl

I made a lot of money from shorting this ngl
I sold early on Wednesday so I made profit
Ryan Cohen is an utter fucking cuck that got out early even though he was the catalyst for the squeeze and he has a 2.7 billion net worth:lul: Had nothing to lose and everything to win, what a soylent guzzler