Anyone from Maldives here (islandcels get in here)

jinnu

jinnu

Iron
Anyone else here from maldives. I think i might be the only one tbh thats why i created an org acc. Been blackpilled for about 2 years. People think I live in some paradise but thats not how it is for locals, only rich foreigners. I need to wageslave just for 600$ a month at a resort while I see chad and stacy come for honeymoons. Prepare and clean their room for them so they can have sex its actually so brutal bro. And these stupid foids walk around in bikinis enticing my desires while I know that I never felt the touch of a woman. Getting heightmogged by women suck too, mostly foids from like siberia and those regions(wth i swear these women are nearly 6 feet) Nearly all men that come here heightmog me except indians they are like sub 5'7 prob lol and maybe italians sometimes. Its brutal. Screw working at a resort its suifuel.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
I’m from the SHITTESTisles so umm yeah I love on an island

No, I only vaguely heard about Maldives...
However, slaying is much easier in resort towns and areas, tourists are constantly coming to have fun, party, get laid, etc., it's much easier to approach them and initiate a conversation with them since they are new to the place, they don't know anyone, and don't have their social circles.
If you live in a resort town, it's relatively easy to meet female tourists, get dates, hang out with them, show them the local attractions as long as you don't look completely hideous.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
No, I only vaguely heard about Maldives...
However, slaying is much easier in resort towns and areas, tourists are constantly coming to have fun, party, get laid, etc., it's much easier to approach them and initiate a conversation with them since they are new to the place, they don't know anyone, and don't have their social circles.
If you live in a resort town, it's relatively easy to meet female tourists, get dates, hang out with them, show them the local attractions as long as you don't look completely hideous.
Yes slaying is easier but u need to be atleast HTN. I seen a few locals here slay HTB foreign women bro. Mostly surfers. Surfermaxxing is legit.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
only hope for u is to sugarmamamaxx

• JFL
Reactions: jinnu

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Dude u live in paradise, how r u not slaying girls and looksmaxxing every day??

• +1
Reactions: murdah