Anyone get high and think about how sad the black pill really is? (ITT blackpilll stoner thoughts)

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
I will make one promise
To never treat subhtns/non nt bad when I ascend

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mid and Pierrot
I never did that in the first place, dickmove blackpilled or not

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ElTruecel, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
you shouldn’t treat people bad in general

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ElTruecel, FacialStructure404 and 3 others
So you mean you're gonna be a decent human being:feelskek:?
Non Nts and subhumans aren’t treated good by most decent human beings

I.e; Jordan Barrett, nt mtns and htns+

Then they never were decent human beings at all dude. :feelsthink:

I never did that in the first place, dickmove blackpilled or not
Most people do treat subhumans and non nt bad, are you surprised or something?

Oh so now everyone on org is as pure as Jesus Christ ?

don’t you guys shit on Jews, blacks, indians, downies and women?

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Oh so now everyone on org is as pure as Jesus Christ ?

don’t you guys shit on Jews, Indians, downies and women?
I just like to troll JFL:feelskek:. I would never treat a sub5 bad, in fact some of them are close friends. Regarding women, I kinda hate them a little bit:feelskek:.

Define decent human being
Compassionate and wise. Just like the Buddha said.

The Buddha taught that cultivating both compassion (karuna) and wisdom (prajna) were essential for following the Buddhist path and achieving enlightenment.
[I][/I]
Compassion refers to having empathy, kindness and concern for the suffering of all beings. Wisdom involves developing a deep understanding of the [B]true nature of reality[/B]
:blackpill:, including the concepts of impermanence, no-self, and the causes of suffering.

when im high i genuinely look like chico when my eyes get low but i need a tolerance break

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: philosopher and rhinoplasty
Compassionate and wise. Just like the Buddha said.

The Buddha taught that cultivating both compassion (karuna) and wisdom (prajna) were essential for following the Buddhist path and achieving enlightenment.
[I][/I]
Compassion refers to having empathy, kindness and concern for the suffering of all beings. Wisdom involves developing a deep understanding of the [B]true nature of reality[/B]
:blackpill:, including the concepts of impermanence, no-self, and the causes of suffering.
Nt normies are decent human beings that make the choice to bully subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
when im high i genuinely look like chico when my eyes get low but i need a tolerance break
dude tf you doing here still, go send ur pics and model already your face is made for high fashion runway brands

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
dude tf you doing here still, go send ur pics and model already your face is made for high fashion runway brands
I sent them to all agenices here locally, ill try worldwide if i dont get accepted like img or whilemina

• Love it
Reactions: philosopher
I sent them to all agenices here locally, ill try worldwide if i dont get accepted
fuck yes, did you recently send them or has it been some time?

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Couple hours ago yes
did you take them in mogger lighting cause thats a obligatory it makes or breaks a face

you should consider contacting a pro photographer and have him take some if you already didn’t

did you take them in mogger lighting cause thats a obligatory it makes or breaks a face

you should consider contacting a pro photographer and have him take some if you already didn’t
Get tf outta my replies and go to messages

jfl what are you talking about barrett and most celebrities would get cancelled for treating ugly people bad. That’s why chico and opry yap about how looks don’t matter

jfl what are you talking about barrett and most celebrities would get cancelled for treating ugly people bad. That’s why chico and opry yap about how looks don’t matter
Barrett made fun of ugly people in highschool

Barrett made fun of ugly people in highschool
yeah before he was famous but even that you could argue isn’t because he was good looking, there’s a lot of ugly bullies, opry was bullied for looking like a faggot

yeah before he was famous but even that you could argue isn’t because he was good looking, there’s a lot of ugly bullies, opry was bullied for looking like a faggot
I thought opry was the one who bullies

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
I just like to troll JFL:feelskek:. I would never treat a sub5 bad, in fact some of them are close friends. Regarding women, I kinda hate them a little bit:feelskek:.
Having a sub5 as ur close friend says a lot about u

90% of people are not decent human beings but it’s mainly non NTs.

Nt normies are decent human beings that make the choice to bully subhumans
In school I was bullied by NT subhumans (NT normies with gfs who had subhuman looks and low IQ)