Anyone gets more hooded eyes while at the gym?

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
My eyes get a lot more hooded when i’m working out at the gym, minimal to non eyelid exposure.

anyone experiences this? whats the reason?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 10987, GigaAscender and 4 others
Imagine thinking about your UEE while working out

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: betrayed by 5‘8, CANI, Going2KillMyself and 13 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hector and Blue
my eyes are more hooded in the morning, more hunter-esque. Workout doesnt change anything.

• +1
Reactions: Emerson, Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
Blood pressure?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Eyes will swollen in morning due to sleeping..

this forum is shit now

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Inscol, Deleted member 2788 and warpsociety
my eyes are more hooded in the morning, more hunter-esque. Workout doesnt change anything.
Yh it's the fluids. So I'm gonna plan have fillers so it stays permanently. I fall in love with how I look in the morning jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Imagine thinking about your UEE while working out
Its not that i think about it while i’m bench pressing lol, i just look at the mirror and i see the change

• +1
Pretty sure theres some correlation between test levels and UEE. After doing deadlifts or other exercises that raise test levels in the short term, often times I have the same experience. When I used to not lift/had very fucking low test my eyes were always just stoner-esque and looked tired with massive UEE.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and ovosoundszn
Maybe yes
I have more hooding too after exercize

Pretty sure theres some correlation between test levels and UEE. After doing deadlifts or other exercises that raise test levels in the short term, often times I have the same experience. When I used to not lift/had very fucking low test my eyes were always just stoner-esque and looked tired with massive UEE.
I think it’s more related to a higher blood flow while you’re working out than testosterone bro

• +1
I think it’s more related to a higher blood flow while you’re working out than testosterone bro
definitely possible, in general I've noticed that my eyes are naturally more hooded, when I feel high test my eyes are more hunter, when feeling low test my eyes are more prey, inside and outside the gym.

• +1
The retards in this thread , someone actually said doing deadlifts reduces their UEE JFL🤣

A bunch of phaggots be in the gym trying to look like male models with "muh hunter eyes" when in reality this is what they look like