Anyone go on /r/Tinder

6.5PSL

Banned
It justifies exactly why women swipe right on like 5% of guys. If you look at how oddly all of them talk and how below average the majority look, of course no woman is EVER going to meet you! Check the weekly profile review thread, I occasionally browse it and have seen one good profile (aka goodlooking) ever. I also have watched women on TikTok scroll through Tinder. There are so few HTN/Chadlite men IRL it's unreal. I feel bad for women because men are kind of ugly in general!

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, .👽., fogdart and 1 other person
No wonder medium uglies slay these days.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Toth's thot, Myth and 1 other person
jestermaxx soyboys

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Myth and Amnesia
jestermaxx soyboys
Definitely. I find it so weird how people on their write these weird poems or have these super weird well thought out pickup lines, just to get rejected and post it on Reddit 🤓.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, ChickenAndRiceBrah, fogdart and 5 others
It justifies exactly why women swipe right on like 5% of guys. If you look at how oddly all of them talk and how below average the majority look, of course no woman is EVER going to meet you! Check the weekly profile review thread, I occasionally browse it and have seen one good profile (aka goodlooking) ever. I also have watched women on TikTok scroll through Tinder. There are so few HTN/Chadlite men IRL it's unreal. I feel bad for women because men are kind of ugly in general!

Those same women are below average as well.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 16220 and germanlooks
Those same women are below average as well.
I'd say the vast majority look better than the men I see though. Even taking away makeup.

how many likes does the average normie get usually?
Not sure about likes but average redditor seems to get single digit matches per week/month.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Edgar and Deleted member 16220
I feel bad for women because men are kind of ugly in general!
Women are ugly in general as well.
The average woman just takes more care of herself than the average man (skin care, hair, clothing style etc.) and in addition to that they fraud with make up, extensions and all that shit.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, LastHopeForNorman, fogdart and 2 others
I'd say the vast majority look better than the men I see though. Even taking away makeup.

But your not attracted to men oviously your gonna say that.

But if you look at it objectively most males mog on average just simple going by bone sharpness and angularity.

Ive seen the average normie they dont look vomit tier like your making it out.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
The average woman just takes more care of herself than the average man(skin care, hair, clothing style etc.) and in addition to that they fraud with make up, extensions and all that shit.

In addition they all use filters 100 percent ive seen 4s go to 7s with this shit

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and germanlooks
The average woman just takes more care of herself than the average man (skin care, hair, clothing style etc.) and in addition to that they fraud with make up, extensions and all that shit.
I agree, but presentation is what matters. The men I'm talking about also have ZERO self-awareness of how they look in photos. They make the most awkward and odd looking smile and actually think it's okay and doesn't look disgusting. A lot of guys can't accurately self-assess.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 16220
ive figured out how to mog on tinder. must have good pics, funny as fuck bio, must jester max, must have snapchat, must buy premium. all of these things get me like 30 likes a day.
You forgot the part that you are a 6‘4 tall gymmaxxed HTN.

But joke aside those things you listed are definitely important. Most men don’t even have decent pics on their tinder profile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and fogdart
You forgot the part that you are a 6‘4 tall gymmaxxed HTN.

But joke aside those things you listed are definitely important. Most men don’t even have decent pics on their tinder profile
Yeah, exactly, I just think women are much better at self-assessing attractiveness. They can tell (usually) how to ascend with makeup (since they can sense improvements) and understand how to make good poses with their face (are very self-critical and can tell when a photo of them looks badly).

ive figured out how to mog on tinder. must have good pics, funny as fuck bio, must jester max, must have snapchat, must buy premium. all of these things get me like 30 likes a day.

and all of my matches are semi attractive women. i don’t meet up because im a high inhib dog tbh but i get likes i guess.

View attachment 1482091
What sort of pics do you use?

dude when I had a gf I watched her go from legit sort of trucel looking to literal stacy lite in 10-12 minutes of makeup frauding. she would do all this crazy shit with makeup, highlight her nose, cheekbones, completely fraud the shape of her face with makeup, make her eyes look better, wear contacts, do her hair, put in extensions, and at the end of it it looked like I was walking around with a stacy. in reality we were looksmatched jfl.
Make up should be illegal