Anyone going through a HT?

ThatsWhatsUp

ThatsWhatsUp

Iron
I'm 3 months in, holding off a cut for security. Suffering AF, looking shittiest in my life
JFL I look like bitch from the back due to the excessive length
Really feeling worse attention towards me despite being gangsta AF
On top of me jumping off lenses to prepare for LASIK (wearing glasses) I look much worse than when I had NW 2.5
Hoping all this shit is worth it
Current plan is LASIK in January/February and cut somewhere in March to then have a reality check of WTF is going on. CLOWN WORLD fuck ancestors genetics

Happy to discuss with anyone else suffering on their HT journey

Attachments

• 1 (1).jpg
    1 (1).jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 1 (2).jpg
    1 (2).jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 1 (3).jpg
    1 (3).jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 1 (4).jpg
    1 (4).jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 1 (5).jpg
    1 (5).jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 7
XD
From Norwood 10 to 3

XD
From Norwood 10 to 3
Hey. Yeah, lol. At the 3 months mark the new hair only starts to grow and the old one recovers from the shock loss. Only truly from the fourth month there is visible improvement to what was before the procedure. JFL if someone commits suicide during the first fourth months because they thought it failed

Hey, man. If you want can provide some details like your age, NW changes, month mark and any experience changes that you have noticed

where did you get it done, looking to get one soon

where did you get it done, looking to get one soon
Southern Europe, 2 EUR / graft. My only recom is not to cheap out. Obv no need to go to the most expensive place but look around on the forums for where the price meats quality balance. You can also look around you locally or at least in your country first

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Southern Europe, 2 EUR / graft. My only recom is not to cheap out. Obv no need to go to the most expensive place but look around on the forums for where the price meats quality balance. You can also look around you locally or at least in your country first
I'm looking to go to turkey and get good quality. You got fue right?

I'm looking to go to turkey and get good quality. You got fue right?
Hi, yes. FUE is argued to be less effective but would still be preferable over FUT with a reputable clinic. Sucks balls to have a long scar at the back of the head, even after the stitches
Turkey SHOULD be fine as long as you select a very reputable clinic. Make sure they have good recent reviews and do not operate as a "fast food" joint. The goal is to have a doctor with experience who cares
You'd have more rights in the EU but given the amount of competition in Turkey I am more than sure that it is possible to find a very good and affordable clinic
I'd say anything under 1.5 EUR / graft would be too suspicious