Anyone got any experience with hair systems?

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
Used every hair medication you can think of. Finasteride, minoxidil topical and oral, dutasteride, all of it. Stuck to fin for 1.5 years and min for 1 year. Never had any regrowth. Not even maintenance. Hair continued to thin. I am just so over it. My hair is too thin to even style. Hair transplant doesn't provide enough density. Yeah you won't look "bald" but your hair is just a bit of thin pubes at that point.

Looking into hair systems. Already ordered a lace one that's (hopefully) color matched.

Anyone got any experience?

@Gaia262

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I use finasteride, minoxidil and led cap. All of them helped me a lot. Now my hair is good again

I use finasteride, minoxidil and led cap. All of them helped me a lot. Now my hair is good again
why you experienced foot drop bro? is it docs fault? tell me in details pls

Hair transplant doesn't provide enough density. Yeah you won't look "bald" but your hair is just a bit of thin pubes at that point.
That’s why I got two.

Used every hair medication you can think of. Finasteride, minoxidil topical and oral, dutasteride, all of it. Stuck to fin for 1.5 years and min for 1 year. Never had any regrowth. Not even maintenance. Hair continued to thin. I am just so over it. My hair is too thin to even style. Hair transplant doesn't provide enough density. Yeah you won't look "bald" but your hair is just a bit of thin pubes at that point.

Looking into hair systems. Already ordered a lace one that's (hopefully) color matched.

Anyone got any experience?
are you a diffuser? is it true that this type is the hardest to stop, or do you just have a very aggressive case?