Anyone got any experience with minox for beard?

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
I have gay facial hair growth even for a 17 year old, and I thinking about minoxmaxxing a goatee to fraud my backwards chin.

Is it worth it, and are there any side effects?

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh and Gad
Some have great results, others barely anything, like I did. Go ahead and try.

Some have great results, others barely anything, like I did. Go ahead and try.
How long were you on, and did you use any other methods like dermarolling and supplements?

How long were you on, and did you use any other methods like dermarolling and supplements?
I was on for 3 months with minox only and barely saw gains, no dermarolling or supplements though

I was on for 3 months with minox only and barely saw gains, no dermarolling or supplements though
Worth a try tho tbh

$35 for a 6 month supply

• +1
Reactions: Gad
I have gay facial hair growth even for a 17 year old, and I thinking about minoxmaxxing a goatee to fraud my backwards chin.

Is it worth it, and are there any side effects?
I've used minoxidil for a year now and went form baby face to full beard what I will say is its definitely worth it some areas grow faster than others for example the hairs on my cheeks and chin where terminal in 5 months but the hairs above my lip took 7 months to turn terminal all in all for the look u want it will take 5-6 months using it twice and the only real side affects I got was heart palpitations which is nothing.

IMO you should wait a few years. Beard is one of the last things to develop for many men. It's not a bad idea to do it eventually as long as you take care of your skin during the process.

IMO you should wait a few years. Beard is one of the last things to develop for many men. It's not a bad idea to do it eventually as long as you take care of your skin during the process.
True, but having a beard as a teenager is even more of a flex:feelshah:

I never got any results. Tried it for 6 months when I was 18-19.

I never got any results. Tried it for 6 months when I was 18-19.
Brootal. I have a discord friend who got massive gains in 3 months

It works on me, but first results show after 4 months at best, or even 8 months, so be patient.

I'm talking about oral minoxidil. Topical never worked on me.

I also took DHEA, adrenosterone and some DHT, which may have contributed.

Warning: you must take maximum dose (10mg/day) and that means hair will grow on many unexpected body parts, but you can shave it.

I started using mixodidl Dec 2020 and went from a fairly patchy beard to full in a few months at 26 years old. Unsure how much of it was minox vs me just being patient, but I started growing hair in places I never did before (higher on my face near cheekbones n shit). Prob will stay on it for 2 years. Getting SARPE and bimax surgery within the next few years so I'll have to shave an reveal my subhuman recessed mandible, but for the time I've had it I've never wanted to go back.