Anyone got any tips on lasting longer in bed?

D

Deleted member 20362

Iron
Everytime i fuck my girl i last like 10 min sometimes i only last 4 minutes. Its weird because i have lasted like 30 minutes before when we first started dating. Idk if my t levels has dropped or smth if im turning into a bitch. I really need help and advice i need to be able to fuck my girl for hours without cumming. U cant help but feel like a bitch if you cant even fuck ur girl right

• JFL
Reactions: lasnt and 5.5psl
kegelmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Everytime i fuck my girl i last like 10 min sometimes i only last 4 minutes. Its weird because i have lasted like 30 minutes before when we first started dating. Idk if my t levels has dropped or smth if im turning into a bitch. I really need help and advice i need to be able to fuck my girl for hours without cumming. U cant help but feel like a bitch if you cant even fuck ur girl right
You are asking so called "looksmaxxers" who are virgins as to how to last longer in bed .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, hattrick and pcmaxing
focus on breathing and maybe beat before if you last short

Check botb there's a guide on this

i'd cum with my itis even before she took her clothes off lol

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel
i'd cum with my itis even before she took her clothes off lol
provided someone else was fucking her before your eyes u absolute cuck

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Beat it before sex, dont flex dick for size, swap to tongue when you feel end is near. Or get drunk first.

sex should last max. 20 min., with foreplay 25 min. (if at all). what r u doing man so long Jfl

I use Phenibut to last longer. You need to have low stress to be able to last longer so any drug that lowers stress is good. Also the fact that you care about how long you last means you are stressed about it which means you won't last long.

Focus on enjoying and stop worrying. maybe you need to get high first if you're too autistic. and you can always jerk off before sex and make her cum by licking her pussy. If i'm horny enough i will take a 5 minute break after my first cum (i just say i need to pee) and then go again for the second round.

jerk off before sex

I posted proof you've got nowhere to run
there is a difference betwene being into sluts and actuall being into watching them getting fucke dby someone else. i like the idea of the second but ONLY because i CANT have sex with my itis. do you think id tolerate that shit if she liked me?

I have the best sex guide in the world, but it is gatekept for me and me only, never would I ever give it to some fucking greycel

I have the best sex guide in the world, but it is gatekept for me and me only, never would I ever give it to some fucking greycel
Why u say this then

You are asking so called "looksmaxxers" who are virgins as to how to last longer in bed .
This

I havent talked to a girl since august (i had a brutal date in august when fat LTB with rotten teeth rejected me after the first glance)

Anyone have tips for not lasting as long and getting harder while drunk I’ve never nut from the touch of a woman due to being drunk and marathon fucking for hours until either my dick or the chick taps out before I cum

Grow foreskin then you can choose when you come

priligy/dapoxetine, don't take too much cuz it can make you nauseous