Anyone got before and after pics of Supra orbital implants ?

pcmaxing

pcmaxing

Bronze
I find a boat load of infra orbital implants b/a’s on web. Cant find any supras

anyone care to share? Can be from here.. from the web..from anywhere

if you mean a certain kind of implant that fixes upper eyelid exposure, without increasing the browridge forward, then you cannot find any because this kind of implant is a bad idea.
Eppley posted some 3D designs of sjupraorbital implants to increase hooding and reduce UEE, however fillers and fat grafting are a better option to increase hooding

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
if you mean a certain kind of implant that fixes upper eyelid exposure, without increasing the browridge forward, then you cannot find any because this kind of implant is a bad idea.
Eppley posted some 3D designs of sjupraorbital implants to increase hooding and reduce UEE, however fillers and fat grafting are a better option to increase hooding
yes implant that helps give you hooded eye look

Really ? I always though Implants by eppley or pags were the best option for this ..

Really ? I always though Implants by eppley or pags were the best option for this ..

fillers and fat grafting have a negligible cost while Eppley's implant not
believe me, there are better ways to spend 20k dollars

fillers and fat grafting have a negligible cost while Eppley's implant not
believe me, there are better ways to spend 20k dollars
Fillers are a never ending cycle. Fat grafting would interest me more ..any b/a’s of fat grafting to get a hooded eye look ?

Where/ who can I go to for fat grafting, can’t seem to find any online.

Where/ who can I go to for fat grafting, can’t seem to find any online.
I think 80-90% of plastic surgeons perform fat grafting, if you ask it during the consultation. fat transfer is a very normie procedure.

I think 80-90% of plastic surgeons perform fat grafting, if you ask it during the consultation. fat transfer is a very normie procedure.
Any leading experts in the U.S. you know of or would anyone local do? Do you know if fat grafting is permanent?

Implant + fat grafting is the best option. Just using filler/fat graft doesn't fix the underlying problem, and as you age it Wil look 10x worse. Supraorbital implants that conceal UEE are amazing, and one of the biggest things a lot of bad eye areas are missing.

@RealSurgerymax Has a few on his insta I think

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
I find a boat load of infra orbital implants b/a’s on web. Cant find any supras

anyone care to share? Can be from here.. from the web..from anywhere
Make sure you have the browridge projection to match them

i posted a good fat graft a while ago. Look for it on my history

Im also intrested in supras implants result. if you find any post here my friend