Kraken
thinking about it

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Have you tried mewing?

• JFL
Reactions: one job away
Are you sure?
Botox will make the ones you already have less visible when you talk (e.g. smile) as they restrict the movements your face can make.

But they can‘t treat already formed wrinkles that are seen when the eye area is rested

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 2729
Botox will make the ones you already have less visible when you talk (e.g. smile) as they restrict the movements your face can make.

But they can‘t treat already formed wrinkles that are seen when the eye area is rested
is sunscreen good for prevention?

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope, LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 7098
Yes i get 3 point botox every 3-4 months. I could not life without it anymore. Its a miracle.

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope, Deleted member 7098 and Germania

awesome for me, I have zero wrinkles with a relaxed face but I get some strong ones while smiling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Fuck Germany, 5 weeks of waiting just to get a consultation for botox and that costs me 50€. i'm calling someone else

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7098
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
I am 22. I will order today so I can apply daily. So I can delay skin aging for many years
got to balance out skin aging and having a good skin color. having a pale video game nerd skin tone isn't ideal either, and sun-screen prevents you from getting a light healthy tan

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 2729
got to balance out skin aging and having a good skin color. having a pale video game nerd skin tone isn't ideal either, and sun-screen prevents you from getting a light healthy tan
I will probably order Melanton II soon

• +1
Yeah, it sucks…. We need a guide how to tan and do anti aging at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Retin-a, moisturizer, sun cream + melatonan II or beta carotene?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Retin-a, moisturizer, sun cream + melatonan II or beta carotene?
Beta Carotine is fine, but it can’t replace a real sun tan and i think you also can’t be on MT II all your life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 7098, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
I disagree that having a tan is really that important, it really isn't at all, I agree being too pale isn't good but it doesn't really matter that much.

Wrinkles however can make or break your face's attractiveness, the agepill brings down some of the biggest chads

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and Deleted member 7098
I disagree that having a tan is really that important, it really isn't at all, I agree being too pale isn't good but it doesn't really matter that much.

Wrinkles however can make or break your face's attractiveness, the agepill brings down some of the biggest chads
the dude in your avi also has a healthy light tan. golden orange glow is the best aesthetic wise
same with this avi

the dude in your avi also has a healthy light tan. golden orange glow is the best aesthetic wise
same with this avi
View attachment 1617295
Yeah but Robert Pattinson and Sean O'Pry are pale and still mog.

Show me somebody with the wrinkles of a man 70+ that mogs

• +1
both would look better with a healthy light tan

100%, that's the trade-off
Well it's obvious what's more important lol, tan is cherry on top, looking youthful is a fundamental part of being attractive

Yes i get 3 point botox every 3-4 months. I could not life without it anymore. Its a miracle.
are you treating your crows feet aswell and if so did ou notice some drooping due to te malaris being close to the inection site? thanks

are you treating your crows feet aswell and if so did ou notice some drooping due to te malaris being close to the inection site? thanks