Will I be able to reach 6 feet?

you're probably an early bloomer and have stopped growing considering that you already hit your dads height.
You may get 1-2 more inches if you're lucky.
Yup, shoulda just logged off

you're probably an early bloomer and have stopped growing considering that you already hit your dads height.
You may get 1-2 more inches if you're lucky.

It calculated the age where my growth was at its peak, apparently I’ll grow only 3 cms flr the next 2 years, and end up at 193cm, ugh I wanna be 6’6
its basically the most accurate guess of your height but its not final so you could grow to 6'6 but thats a slim chance

• +1
Reactions: renvorious
5 mins of deadhang everyday
take in a lot of dairy
avoid processed foods and sugars
eat in a slight calorie surplus
reach all ur daily vitamins and minerals
sleep on your back for 7-9 hours
if you do all that youll reach 6ft
Cope, be a genetic warrior

its basically the most accurate guess of your height but its not final so you could grow to 6'6 but thats a slim chance
I have already surpassed both my parents by quite a bit, calculating I’ll be 6’6 is hard, but it’s still possible. I’m trolling anyways, my current height is ideal (6’3) for female attention

I don't even think I'm mtn :feelscry:
yeah well you're not looksmaxxed or done puberty yet.
Just wait a few years. You could get 1-2 inches of growth and develop a non-looksmaxxed MTN base, in which you can looksmax and get to HTN possibly.
It's just speculation but I'm just saying don't give up as it's too early

Ok buddy keep giving him false hope.
I hope he gets taller but I've seen a ton of early bloomers who hit their dad's height between 13-14 and then stop growing mostly.
trust random bluecel on looksmax.org or trust something that has scientific ties

yeah well you're not looksmaxxed or done puberty yet.
Just wait a few years. You could get 1-2 inches of growth and develop a non-looksmaxxed MTN base, in which you can looksmax and get to HTN possibly.
It's just speculation but I'm just saying don't give up as it's too early
you dont even know how i look

trust random bluecel on looksmax.org or trust something that has scientific ties
defo the bluecel. Why would i need science when i have schizo teens on an incel forum? :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: sinss
cope. He's an early bloomer. Most people who grow to 16-17 aren't early bloomers, and most people who grow to 19-20 are late bloomers. It's not rocket science
but its okay keep giving him false hope

cope. He's an early bloomer. Most people who grow to 16-17 aren't early bloomers, and most people who grow to 19-20 are late bloomers. It's not rocket science
but its okay keep giving him false hope
my fault ahouzeh18

• JFL
Reactions: ahouzeh18