Anyone got experience with kinobody?

T

TIONDRIC

Iron
Anyone tried the kinobody workout programs? How good did they work and which one should one choose?

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
u mean the balding bugeyed version of orb?

yeah no, just do push pull legs its not that complicated.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Growth Plate, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Yeah I bought the most expensive kinobody program now I am huge

use code GU11IB13 at checkout

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Growth Plate, MansNotHot and 2 others
I never explored his workout programs, but if you want to see if they work good or not look at him. He looks good!

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
I bought his bodyweight program and it is pretty good I would say with good progression schemes. Only issue there is no app for it atm.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Yeah I bought the most expensive kinobody program now I am huge

use code GU11IB13 at checkout
Yeah every review seemed sponsored lol. Their marketing is like really uncomforting

I bought his bodyweight program and it is pretty good I would say with good progression schemes. Only issue there is no app for it atm.
What are your gains and how long have you been doing it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
no, have you seen his fucking bruce wayne "short film" or whateverthefuck it is called
ultimate cringe

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, TIONDRIC and Deleted member 5634
nothing that can be found within any fitness celebs shitty overpriced workout plans can't be found easily online for free.

• +1
Reactions: TIONDRIC
nothing that can be found within any fitness celebs shitty overpriced workout plans can't be found easily online for free.
Yeah I got the Programms for free so I thought I could ask if they work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
just do full body compound lifts 2-3 times a week bodybuilding style

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Just watch Greg Doucette. Hes one of the only real fitness youtubers and doesnt bs.

Kinobody is full of bullshit, perfect for greycels.

youtube salesman.

Just go to the gym and do compound lifts

Idk how close or far from optimal his training is, but I enjoy it and make gains on it. Same with the intermittent fasting. Idk if it’s optimal but it works

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and AlwaysHaveQuestions
I illegaly downloaded it years ago its Not bad because you get stronger on the key Workouts with it but imo Not enough volume for me personally. It says only working out 3 times a week i like to work out 5 times a week

no, but i watched his pike / handstand tutorial and it's utter dog shit

• JFL
Reactions: BrickTop
Never buy useless exercise programs, don't be lazy and do your own research

Greycel

Idk how close or far from optimal his training is, but I enjoy it and make gains on it. Same with the intermittent fasting. Idk if it’s optimal but it works
yea i see why people use programs
its just less work to think about it. not overplanning is high t trait

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Kinobody should make a thread on Success thread. Step 1 Get jacked, Step 2 Get followers, Step 3 Lie about a new diet that will make you into superman yet no one in the industry including athletes use it. Step 4 Make money from followers on IG with sell-out products. Save money to make a cool video about this new diet and sell these programs for kids with little to no experience. Profit.

Kinobody should make a thread on Success thread. Step 1 Get jacked, Step 2 Get followers, Step 3 Lie about a new diet that will make you into superman yet no one in the industry including athletes use it. Step 4 Make money from followers on IG with sell-out products. Save money to make a cool video about this new diet and sell these programs for kids with little to no experience. Profit.
You could literally download all his programs for free if you invest like 2 min of your time.

ye but he only lasted like 1 min and was very submissive.

You could literally download all his programs for free if you invest like 2 min of your time.
that is not the point tho, eat when ur hungry. If you just workout you will still get the gains. Stop looking at these programs and just hit the gym

you're all laughing, and obv you could find the knowledge he sells for free and on top of that get a more complete picture of working out, understanding of how the body works, and you'll be able to achieve better results if you inform yourself than blindly follow some program

but if I had no time and a lot of money I would also pay some gymcel to train me or buy an online program ngl

there is nothing wrong with that, and kinobody has basically the perfect natty physique (if he's natural or not is another question)

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 8461 and OOGABOOGA
yea i see why people use programs
its just less work to think about it. not overplanning is high t trait
Ion even use his program exactly I just follow a similar training structure. I bought his program like 7 years ago and it’s how I started lifting for the first 6 months or so. Any time I try a different style of lifting I like it less and become less consistent

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
You can? How? I've been lurking his stuff because I've been mirin' his and his followers physiues