barettrealrx

I wanna impregnate my oneitis
Stop gatekeeping ffs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Clavicular and mvp2v1
What’s ur deal faggot?

What’s ur deal faggot?
Im recessd dsubhuman but i dont wanna get lefort 4 also kys dont EVER call me that offensive slur again

Im recessd dsubhuman but i dont wanna get lefort 4 also kys dont EVER call me that offensive slur again
Most GrAYcel response I got all day

Stop gatekeeping ffs
never heard of this, where did he post about this? What does it look like? How does it work differently from regular puller? Has anyone tried it and gotten results?

never heard of this, where did he post about this? What does it look like? How does it work differently from regular puller? Has anyone tried it and gotten results?
IDk all i know is its name my blackpilled friend who i k irl told me the bname but refused to tell me anythi else about it

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
IDk all i know is its name my blackpilled friend who i k irl told me the bname but refused to tell me anythi else about it
Any facepuller thats good would be useful tho

Last edited:
based

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
What’s his @? On here

What’s his @? On here
Fuck hes gatekeeping me so hard he didnt tell me his @ hes 5 8 indian with white streak of hair named Karthik

Fuck hes gatekeeping me so hard he didnt tell me his @ hes 5 8 indian with white streak of hair named Karthik
HEs like south indian dawg looks like he got struck by lightning with the white streak of hair jfl

Any facepuller thats good would be useful tho
No most are not worth the time and effort. Because of relapse, because of lack of CCW and because of rare of progress.

• +1
Reactions: piec
No Nelson is a white dude who performed diy gyno surgery and MSE

No Nelson is a white dude who performed diy gyno surgery and MSE
Oh thougt you were talking about my bp friwnd mb

No most are not worth the time and effort. Because of relapse, because of lack of CCW and because of rare of progress.
Fuck its over im subhuman not above average in any aspect

Fuck its over im subhuman not above average in any aspect
If ur desperate find a way to 3d print N2 implant from won moon. Then email or text Nelson on insta to install it for you. And maybe he can even help u in performing the protraction as theorized by won moon.

If ur desperate find a way to 3d print N2 implant from won moon. Then email or text Nelson on insta to install it for you. And maybe he can even help u in performing the protraction as theorized by won moon.
Bet my library has a 3d printer atp ill do anything my side profile will ascend had with few mm

Bet my library has a 3d printer atp ill do anything my side profile will ascend had with few mm
Ur going to need a special 3d printer capable of printing metals I think. U can find some online services to do this

Ur going to need a special 3d printer capable of printing metals I think. U can find some online services to do this
Ah fuck

What's the chance a regular 3d printer will print metal? 0

What's Nelson's ig

Also because of inadequate sphenoid support and possibly the Fascia pulling the bones back to position. But its mainly inadequate sphenoid support that causes people to relapse, this is why Lefort is just a duct tape solution imo.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, yue and barettrealrx
Also because of inadequate sphenoid support and possibly the Fascia pulling the bones back to position. But its mainly inadequate sphenoid support that causes people to relapse, this is why Lefort is just a duct tape solution imo.
So it really is over also where do u learn this

So it really is over also where do u learn this
Also its not over. If you can manipulate the sphenoid and also facepull it will cement the gains you got from facepulling because you're now providing support to the maxilla, causing the drop down effect to be null. Thats my theory

Also its not over. If you can manipulate the sphenoid and also facepull it will cement the gains you got from facepulling because you're now providing support to the maxilla, causing the drop down effect to be null. Thats my theory
How to manipulate sphenoid?

A theory that sounds good, but won't work at all.

Elab on others then. In PMs if possible
I cant elab. Especially with so many tiktokcels thats just not possible. How do you know of NCR?

I cant elab. Especially with so many tiktokcels thats just not possible. How do you know of NCR?
Thats the reason why I said in PMs. NCR is not the only thing I've heard and thats simply because I'm not tiktokcel but an OG

I can pm you some interesting pdf on ncr if you want

Fuck all of you, here is the pdf

Attachments

• 2395813_My_Self-Treatment_Protocol_Locked_-_CTS.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Roge
I have the pdf
You actually replied to my thread where I mentioned ncr.

I have similar list of theories and methods from my telegram chat that is times bigger but not a one tiktokcel getting access to it

I have similar list of theories and methods from my telegram chat that is times bigger but not a one tiktokcel getting access to it
Obscure techniques like facepulling will fuck up your teeth and high risk of asymmetry along with other risks like migraines
And self ncr is just retarded, rather pay a professional and get it done
Add me to the telegram

Not a single tiktokcel will ever go through with it anyway jfl

Obscure techniques like facepulling will fuck up your teeth and high risk of asymmetry along with other risks like migraines
And self ncr is just retarded, rather pay a professional and get it done
Add me to the telegram
I had to include some retarded theories to appeal to average rotter here. Also I'm in a good mood now so I'll share some hint of an interesting similar to ncr method with you.
CATS

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
Not a single tiktokcel will ever go through with it anyway jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Feliezzx
I had to include some retarded theories to appeal to average rotter here. Also I'm in a good mood now so I'll share some hint of an interesting similar to ncr method with you.
CATS
Worthwhile, but not many people know how to do such adjustments so it's pretty dead

Worthwhile, but not many people know how to do such adjustments so it's pretty dead
my qoute from PMs
As you can see this threads almost always lead to third party source and honestly thats where the biggest gems are found. The looksmaxing thing was already present decades ago and there are some wordpresses, archieved reddit posts etc that are full of knowledge and "new" theories. I just dont see where my benefit for posting it all here. Maybe if I had access to closed group chats or discord channels with high iq members from here I'd share something in exchange

Depends. We could do a lil information exchange

my qoute from PMs
Yea exactly, most of the looksmaxx methods are outside of this hindu forum. Aight bet, seems like you know your shit and you arent some retard tiktokcel. Wanna talk over discord? Ik another guy and we've come up w our own methods