Anyone had consultation with Dr.Paul Conceancig for Jaw Implants?

D

Deleted member 19620

Deleted May 2024
Joined
May 15, 2022
Posts
2,506
Reputation
5,282
I know he does Bimax + Genio. What about Jaw Implants?
Honestly he seems based and blackpilled.
 
why not Bimax + Genio with him
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
that statement makes 0 sense
 
that statement makes 0 sense
I have normal bite, enough forward growth and ideal gonial angle.
But my jaw is weak (not robust) so I want Jaw Implants.

Watch this video to get idea:


Guy has good base but overall weak jaw.
 
i feel like in most of those cases bimax/genio still gives better results but I cannot make that assessment without a pic. But yeah possible that you are a better candidate for implants, p sure u can just Email him about it! where are u located?
 

Similar threads

Renophobeadoobe
Replies
6
Views
104
iqletlowtest
iqletlowtest
IronStapler
Replies
3
Views
98
anticel
anticel
chubbas
Replies
0
Views
23
chubbas
chubbas
Versal0
Replies
8
Views
45
Versal0
Versal0
BallinCat43
Replies
0
Views
61
BallinCat43
BallinCat43

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top