anyone had experiences with 0.5 mg fin?

khvirgin

khvirgin

Kracker
anyone tried it for months to see if it's effective as 1 mg? all the HT surgeon reccomend 1 mg daily, which is what I'm taking, but I want to lower the dosage to see if I can get muh morning woods back :Comfy:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, .👽. and Deleted member 11963
I did 0.25 mg fin 2x/week for a month. It was pretty strong and I stopped using it after a month for some other reason. I didn't get any sides.

• +1
Reactions: Slasher and khvirgin
yes

• Love it
Reactions: khvirgin
here's an interesting read btw

Clinical Studies Testing the Effect of DHT on Erectile Function

In order to evaluate the direct effect of 5ARIs on sexual life, investigators studied erectile function in patients taking these drugs. Cunningham and Hirshkowitz (1995) designed a sleep-related erection study, with the aim of measuring erectile function objectively during double-blind administration of finasteride or placebo. Their purpose was to find the answer to the question, “Does finasteride impair erectile function?” Sleep-related erection studies provide objective measures of erection physiology and pathophysiology. Naturally occurring, spontaneous episodes of nocturnal penile tumescence (NPT) occur with consistent regularity during rapid eye movement (REM) sleep in all sexually potent men. Twenty healthy, sexually active men were randomized to receive either placebo or 5 mg/day finasteride for 12 weeks according to a double-blind study design. Erection physiology was assessed by a polysomnography device. The investigators found that finasteride did not consistently suppress sleep-related erections compared with placebo (Cunningham and Hirshkowitz, 1995). They explained the most likely reason that finasteride did not impair erectile function was that it did not sufficiently inhibit 5 α-reductase activity in critical areas of the brain. They acknowledged that DHT involvement in the maintenance of libido and potency is not excluded.

Last edited:
I did 0.25 mg fin 2x/week for a month. It was pretty strong and I stopped using it after a month for some other reason. I didn't get any sides.
@Jkwww This Is The Only Drug You Need:
s-l640.jpg

^ @AcneScars And @eduardkoopman Are Taking This Too.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
you lost your morning wood? also what about your erections in general?

anyone tried it for months to see if it's effective as 1 mg?
this is the most dumb cope question. to base decision, on.
A 1 person experience. Where it isn't even known, what woudld had happened otherwise.
How the fuck can it be compared? it can't.
all the HT surgeon reccomend 1 mg daily, which is what I'm taking, but I want to lower the dose
1mg is always standard prescription.

I read studies about dose
from memory, related to hair gains.

0.2 mg -> 70% of hair gains
1 mg -> 100% of hair gains
5mg -> I don't recall exact percentage, but the hair gains was LESS than 1 mg.

Also a study about measuring dth levels, gave same results, between 0.2 mg and 1mg.

Point being.
AFTER 0.2 mg. one enter deminishing returns territory.
the first 0.2 mg (20% dose of 1 mg) create 70% of the hair gains. The extra 0.8mg (80% dose of 1 mg) "only" creates 30% extra hair gains

I was on 1 mg for like 1 month. And now 1.5 year or more on 0.25-0.33 mg per day (can't manage to split the tiny pill into 5 portions. So i split it in 3 or 4. most often 3.
I never recall any side effects so far. Everything works good still. I'm old though, someone said ones, dunno if true. that if you already been getting dht for long time like 35+ years, it has lesss effect than youngr person. One can't dht block when one is tsll young and growing obviously. still need to develop

@Jkwww This Is The Only Drug You Need:
s-l640.jpg

^ @AcneScars And @eduardkoopman Are Taking This Too.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slasher
No, I went straight to 1 mg. But I do have experience with 0.5mg dutasteride XD

I'm taking 1.25mg three times a week, so weekly dose is 3.75mg. Only side effect was higher libido for the first two weeks:) ~2mm temple point gains and hair is starting to thicken after the shed. Bit over 3 months into the treatment