ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
Just found this pic from before I started:
Untitled

Now:
Untitled2

Additional info:
- I microdose 0.5mg eod (even miss two days here and there)
- I've actually been off for like 2 months (just now started again) and didn't seem to lose any ground during that time (maybe a bit, can't really tell)
- I used nothing else
- I still whack off like madman

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Biiyo03, SOS-Sonic, khvirgin and 16 others
Side effects? Sex drive and EQ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Great progress pic, but crop it a bit more tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AcneScars and ifyouwannabemylover
this is not early bro:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Chadeep, Danish_Retard and 2 others
this is not early bro:ogre:
well that's like less than an inch of recession and my other temple barely receded at all

I think you can pretty much see outline of the original hairline in the after even though the regrown hair is thin

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and PYT
how many months?

where do you order fin and which brand :)

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
proscar from expresspct but you don't look like you need it yet either lol.

I'm currently PMing a guy with a seemingly perfect hairline and thinking about fin. starting fin when you aren't even nw1 is a little ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
proscar from expresspct but you don't look like you need it yet either lol.

I'm currently PMing a guy with a seemingly perfect hairline and thinking about fin. starting fin when you aren't even nw1 is a little ridiculous.
yeah true when i notice hairloss i hop asap on it :p

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, oldcelloser and ifyouwannabemylover
yeah true when i notice hairloss i hop asap on it :p
yeah that's the way to go imo you can get a multiple year stack for less than 100 euros on epct

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Lars
yeah that's the way to go imo you can get a multiple year stack for less than 100 euros on epct
i see it is 5mg bcus for prostate do you have a pill cutter? and how much mg do you take everyday

• +1
i see it is 5mg bcus for prostate do you have a pill cutter? and how much mg do you take everyday
I just got the 5mg for the first time recently and want to take 0.625 on alternating days. first time I tried cutting it I kinda fucked up but then it was better so either 0.625 every other day and if that doesn't work I'll take 1.25 2-3 times a week or something. it doesn't matter that much.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Lars
I read a few studies on fina dose and hair gains.

* 1 mg gave best results ( call it 100%)
* 0.2 mg gave 65%-70% gains of 1 mg.

Get the 1mg pill.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Elvisandreaa and Lars
Do you have watery semen? 90% of erection quality? brain fog?

Seems less likely at your dose tho

Did you add min?

Do you have watery semen? 90% of erection quality? brain fog?

Seems less likely at your dose tho

Did you add min?
no to all

• +1
But sooo many people report atleast watery semen
yeah I wondered about that as well because I read about it everywhere, never got it

• +1
yeah I wondered about that as well because I read about it everywhere, never got it
nice man, I might get on a small dose too then, but thinking about hoping on min+topical fin instead cause I am nw2, I don't thinkk just fin can help with getting to nw0/1

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and ifyouwannabemylover
nice man, I might get on a small dose too then, but thinking about hoping on min+topical fin instead cause I am nw2, I don't thinkk just fin can help with getting to nw0/1
I'd get a transplant in that case because cba to apply a topical 2x a day tbh

• +1
?
I was on min+topical fin before, but had to stop cause of sides, I was gaining ground, I don't think its that extreme that I need a transplant the stuff was working.
Gonna hop back on with different base for it. Also, I would just do it once a day, it still works and you don't gain tolerance either.

?
I was on min+topical fin before, but had to stop cause of sides, I was gaining ground, I don't think its that extreme that I need a transplant the stuff was working.
Gonna hop back on with different base for it. Also, I would just do it once a day, it still works and you don't gain tolerance either.
whatever works for you but having to rub some shit on your head 2 times a day sounds extremely annoying to me personally

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser, LooksmaxxHopeful and BrownBoy
i think you can buy in bulk (for several months) from ebay from India, and minox and ketoconazole shampoo too (the big 3) because in US/ EU you'll find expensive branded meds , and they all source it from India anyways :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Lars
i think you can buy in bulk (for several months) from ebay from India, and minox and ketoconazole shampoo too (the big 3) because in US/ EU you'll find expensive branded meds , and they all source it from India anyways :feelskek:
I'm worried customs might stop the shipment of medicine coming into the US with no prescription.

I read a few studies on fina dose and hair gains.

* 1 mg gave best results ( call it 100%)
* 0.2 mg gave 65%-70% gains of 1 mg.

Get the 1mg pill.
Lol did you get that from that hairlossdaily article?

Or where did you find that

Yeah I am stunned at my results from low dose Fin.

I was thinking pretty noticeably since 2019. My right temple was going back pretty far to NW2.5

I started high dose TRT 2 months ago and started low dose oral fin 2 weeks before TRT

Not only is 1.5mg Fin weekly holding my hair, but my hairline is actually going FORWARD to Nw1.5, and my hair thickening to a level it hasn't been at for 3 years.

This is all on 200mg Test weekly.

Either my thinning was due to Low T itself, or I am a hyper responder to Fin/it just works really well.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Lol did you get that from that hairlossdaily article?

Or where did you find that
i did not know about that article.

I got it from studies like this.

https://www.academia.edu/36004198/C...inhibitor_in_men_with_male_pattern_hair_loss_

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10495374/

Scalp skin DHT levels declined significantly.. by 14.9%, 61.6%, 56. 5%, 64.1%, and 69.4% with 0.01, 0.05, 0.2, 1, and 5 mg doses of finasteride, respectively.
Serum DHT levels declined significantly (P <.001) by 49.5%, 68.6%, 71.4%, and 72.2% in the 0.05, 0.2, 1, and 5 mg finasteride treatment groups, respectively.

1mg perfoprms better then 0.2 mg, but not that much:
0.2 mg -> 56. 5% & 68.6%.
1mg -> 64.1% & 71.4%

Treatment with finasteride significantly decreased serum DHT levels at all doses (median decrease of -67.6% _+ 3.1%, -68.5% _+ 1.4%,-61.2% ___ 1.7%, and -10.8% _+ 4.2% for the 5, 1, 0.2, and 0.01 mg groups,
  • 5mg -67.6%
  • 1mg -68.5%
  • 0.2mg ,-61.2%
  • 0.01mg -10.8%

• +1
i did not know about that article.

I got it from studies like this.

https://www.academia.edu/36004198/Clinical_dose_ranging_studies_with_finasteride_a_type_2_5α-reductase_inhibitor_in_men_with_male_pattern_hair_loss_

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10495374/

Scalp skin DHT levels declined significantly.. by 14.9%, 61.6%, 56. 5%, 64.1%, and 69.4% with 0.01, 0.05, 0.2, 1, and 5 mg doses of finasteride, respectively.
Serum DHT levels declined significantly (P <.001) by 49.5%, 68.6%, 71.4%, and 72.2% in the 0.05, 0.2, 1, and 5 mg finasteride treatment groups, respectively.

1mg perfoprms better then 0.2 mg, but not that much:
0.2 mg -> 56. 5% & 68.6%.
1mg -> 64.1% & 71.4%

Treatment with finasteride significantly decreased serum DHT levels at all doses (median decrease of -67.6% _+ 3.1%, -68.5% _+ 1.4%,-61.2% ___ 1.7%, and -10.8% _+ 4.2% for the 5, 1, 0.2, and 0.01 mg groups,
  • 5mg -67.6%
  • 1mg -68.5%
  • 0.2mg ,-61.2%
  • 0.01mg -10.8%

What are your thoughts on side effects claims? Do you think most men use fin w/o a problem?

Hh1
Hh2

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
What are your thoughts on side effects claims?
my opinion is irrelevant. There have been studies to the side effects. a few studies.
The outcome of these studies is closer to the truth, thna MUH opinions
Do you think most men use fin w/o a problem?
The studies from the past say so. imo it's around 0.5% that get sides with the 1mg dose. the 0.2 mg dose sides are unknown; they can be equal 0.5% or less. I assumed myself a bit less, but no proff, becuase haveing a 80% lower dows (at 0.2 mg verss 1 mg) i guestimate should have some dampening effect on sides effects

I'm not in the mood now, to go look up studies again.

i can copy paste this, which I found i posted earlier from a study

"To be precise. See statts below. DON"T forget, to only see the difference between the placebo, AS the real side effects rate.
Because never forget; fina gets used by OLD/AGING men; mostly. And that age group, gets impotent/less libido naturally. I will dropp below also the hormonal death, that comes with aging.

View attachment 862912

hormones death and aging
View attachment 862917
pRPfMaPtsDpRp9oh1ix2XWmbC-JOiOLYczMXyQumH8-8y6ffsZnB6hpvLHxPDDV1PS_iyUvWDoOwFpk

And I could add another shit-ton of hormones that drop due to aging, in men. Hormones = life.

Last edited:
  • +1
that isn't a very low dose. how about .1mg?

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and LooksmaxxHopeful
my opinion is irrelevant. There have been studies to the side effects. a few studies.
The outcome of these studies is closer to the truth, thna MUH opinions

The studies from the past say so. imo it's around 0.5% that get sides with the 1mg dose. the 0.2 mg dose sides are unknown; they can be equal 0.5% or less. I assumed myself a bit less, but no proff, becuase haveing a 80% lower dows (at 0.2 mg verss 1 mg) i guestimate should have some dampening effect on sides effects

I'm not in the mood now, to go look up studies again.

i can copy paste this, which I found i posted earlier from a study

"To be precise. See statts below. DON"T forget, to only see the difference between the placebo, AS the real side effects rate.
Because never forget; fina gets used by OLD/AGING men; mostly. And that age group, gets impotent/less libido naturally. I will dropp below also the hormonal death, that comes with aging.

View attachment 862912

hormones death and aging
View attachment 862917
pRPfMaPtsDpRp9oh1ix2XWmbC-JOiOLYczMXyQumH8-8y6ffsZnB6hpvLHxPDDV1PS_iyUvWDoOwFpk

And I could add another shit-ton of hormones that drop due to aging, in men. Hormones = life.
Only 0.5%? Life-fuel

Just found this pic from before I started:
View attachment 1149730

Now:
View attachment 1149736

Additional info:
- I microdose 0.5mg eod (even miss two days here and there)
- I've actually been off for like 2 months (just now started again) and didn't seem to lose any ground during that time (maybe a bit, can't really tell)
- I used nothing else
- I still whack off like madman
shutup u retarded faggot

Only 0.5%? Life-fuel
on paper, it's around 1%
But when they run placebo dudes next to it; about 0.5% of (placebo) men in general become impotent soy boys also. because, fina users are generally aging men. And what happens to aging men?? There is T droppings and becomeing a female soy weak low T fat bitch :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • +1