• +1
Reactions: thecel and Mouthbreath
WealthyWhiteMaleUgly

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
good luck op :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mouthbreath
please don't say trimax when you see him. Or anywhere else for that matter. also total costs for surgery will likely be 80kish. I know because he's doing my surgery.

• +1
Reactions: green
please don't say trimax when you see him. Or anywhere else for that matter. also total costs for surgery will likely be 80kish. I know because he's doing my surgery.
Isnt that what he is famous for?

Isnt that what he is famous for?
trimax isn't a real fucking term. psl autists made it up. But Gunson will do a multi segment lefort 1 with BSSO if he deem it necessary.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gaia262
trimax isn't a real fucking term. psl autists made it up. But Gunson will do a multi segment lefort 1 with BSSO if he deem it necessary.
it is used by surgeons though

• +1
it is used by surgeons though
maybe you didn't read my comment, because I never said multi segment lefort's aren't a thing.

Stop making up your autist terms that aren't medically accurate. It's like instead of saying "car or vehicle" you make up some word like "rac". Then when someone says "rac" isn't a real term, you say "but people drive in them".

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Fgsfds and Gaia262
I've never seen a Gunson result that really blew me away. They always look better but no giga ascensions unfortunately. Did he show you better results in person?

maybe you didn't read my comment, because I never said multi segment lefort's aren't a thing.

Stop making up your autist terms that aren't medically accurate. It's like instead of saying "car or vehicle" you make up some word like "rac". Then when someone says "rac" isn't a real term, you say "but people drive in them".

No, I expect better from a 2019cel.

Trimax is a real term that surgeons use.

@Sergio-OMS
@RealSurgerymax

The term bimax is not even medically accurate , this is a historic term when the mandible was also referred to as the maxilla. Hence bi - max.

In korea they use the term two jaw surgery and three jaw surgery when including the genioplasty.

In the end its just semantics.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ScramFranklin

@Sergio-OMS
@RealSurgerymax

The term bimax is not even medically accurate , this is a historic term when the mandible was also referred to as the maxilla. Hence bi - max.

In korea they use the term two jaw surgery and three jaw surgery when including the genioplasty.

In the end its just semantics.
bimaxillary surgery is a real medical term, and

@Sergio-OMS
@RealSurgerymax

In the end its just semantics
trimax, much like muh "super bimax", is a marketing term used by one surgeon. It's not in any medical literature as far as I have seen, unlike bimaxillary advancement. I don't think the two are comparable at all.

bimaxillary surgery is a real medical term, and

trimax, much like muh "super bimax", is a marketing term used by one surgeon. It's not in any medical literature as far as I have seen, unlike bimaxillary advancement. I don't think the two are comparable at all.

@RealSurgerymax please can you clarify that trimax is an acceptable term in the medical space for bimax + genioplasty.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and ScramFranklin
@RealSurgerymax please can you clarify that trimax is an acceptable term in the medical space for bimax + genioplasty.
can genio give dowards movement as well as forwards? I need a taller chin

• +1
I have never heard it until last year when Andreishev popularized it.

It’s fine to use. It’s at least as good as “Mommy Makeover” which plastic surgeons say all the time.

• +1