Anyone has experience with Modafinil?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Anyone has experience? I have very fast heartbeats and nervousness with Ritaline, so could it be worth trying Modafinil instead?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
its okayish, pretty good on moderation but not as effective as other stimulants

it gives you a pretty solid focused state all day, but the first hours you can also experience nervousness and other things, then its fine

Anyone has experience? I have very fast heartbeats and nervousness with Ritaline, so could it be worth trying Modafinil instead?
You should try vyvanse 30mg. Also got a pretty bad experience with ritalin but vynvanse worked perfect for me with no collaterals at all

I used it today - 100mg modafinil and 300mg pregab.

It’s great for focus and wakefulness so it pairs really well with Pregabalin, Xanax or Phenibut. Counters their negative effects to some degree.

It basically lifts the fog of depression and lethargy but unfortunately you build a tolerance fast so you can use it only once a week or something.

Use pregab or vyvanse but i’d advise you to pair it with milk thistle or other liver boosting substances and cycling it on and off for minimal side effects

Overrated for extended periods of time. Best taken in single day settings. Adderall probably better long term, but still have drawbacks. Nicotine, caffeine and theanine is my preferred stack for law school. More balanced, no sides.