Anyone have a good beginners workout schedule?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
So I plan to start working out 5 days a week, taking fridays and sundays off, what body parts should I workout and what days should I do them? How often should I workout neck and traps, etc, if you guys have any links I’d appreciate it, also which workouts are most effective for muscle building? Should I do heavy weight workouts 30-45mins each morning before eating and then eat a clean high protein diet for the rest of the day? I hate doing hypertrophy shit because I just want to get it over with when doing it so I’d prefer to do heavy weight, also I find hypertrophy boring because you don’t progress as much or as quick, how many calories should I eat each day, etc.

I’m 5’9.5 or 5’10 btw and 135 pounds
Also don’t want to bulk a crazy amount, I’ve been told I’m between 12-14% body fat by users here and I’d like to keep it that way or at least not go above 16% for an extended period of time, I look disgusting when I gain fat because of little facial definition.

Also what vitamins should I take daily? And any tips on increasing my testosterone naturally? I think I’m very low T at the moment cuz I’m a lazy piece of shit but I want to change that, how many times a week should I jerk off? And should I do about a 3-5 mile walk each day at around 6pm to end the day off?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890 and Deleted member 18804
So I plan to start working out 5 days a week, taking fridays and sundays off, what body parts should I workout and what days should I do them? How often should I workout neck and traps, etc, if you guys have any links I’d appreciate it, also which workouts are most effective for muscle building? Should I do heavy weight workouts 30-45mins each morning before eating and then eat a clean high protein diet for the rest of the day? I hate doing hypertrophy shit because I just want to get it over with when doing it so I’d prefer to do heavy weight, also I find hypertrophy boring because you don’t progress as much or as quick, how many calories should I eat each day, etc.

Also don’t want to bulk a crazy amount, I’ve been told I’m between 12-14% body fat by users here and I’d like to keep it that way or at least not go above 16% for an extended period of time, I look disgusting when I gain fat because of little facial definition.

Also what vitamins should I take daily? And any tips on increasing my testosterone naturally? I think I’m very low T at the moment cuz I’m a lazy piece of shit but I want to change that, how many times a week should I jerk off? And should I do about a 3-5 mile walk each day at around 6pm to end the day off?
a simple 5/3/1 novice program works well

I’ll give the rest a read tmrw but holy fuck I don’t wanna follow his meal plan lol, I’m tryna stay somewhat lean while I pack on muscle, and I’m talking to a girl I like rn and I don’t wanna become a fat fuck all of a sudden and scare her off, I only look good when I’m lean, i was 200lbs last year and I do not wanna go back to that, maybe once I pack on some more muscle like 20lbs or so I’d give it a shot but rn I’d look like shit if I did that

• JFL
Reactions: bogii

You took my advice look up candito linear or beginner