anyone have a guide on how to improve basketball skills/shooting layups and 3s? i learn very fast and tryouts are ina month

futureashtray

futureashtray

your oneitis < caylee cowan
i learn things extremely fast but i want to improve in a way where i dont waste time and get better at the right things quickly

@Xangsane could you copy and paste this post and post it yourself so you can get everyone to comment about this?

What’s your hooping history like bro

What’s your hooping history like bro
never really tried playing basketball nor practising, maybe played every now and then. nevver had. an actual jumpshot, etc
but since i havent really practised it that means if i learn it in a good and optimal way. I could learn much quicker, and learn to not have any bad habits or have bad jumpers, etc.

never really tried playing basketball nor practising, maybe played every now and then. nevver had. an actual jumpshot, etc
but since i havent really practised it that means if i learn it in a good and optimal way. I could learn much quicker, and learn to not have any bad habits or have bad jumpers, etc.
I’m gonna need more info height weight and the competition at your school is it a tough hooping school?