Anyone have a non-bluepilled answer to why I sleep 12-14 hours a day?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I was getting by on taking modafinil every morning to wake up but it stopped working after 2 months, even after bumping up to 500mg. Oversleeping is a sin, and I've been sleeping 12-14 hours every day for the past 5 years to the point where I have to schedule all my classes for after 3 PM. Any help please?

"Do not love sleep or you will grow poor; stay awake and you will have food to spare." - Proverbs 20:13

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 15827
chronic fatigue syndrome is getting more common now especially due to long covid, it affects mitochondrial function

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 16984 and 1 other person
You're probably lazy and dont workout so you're always tired

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Toth's thot and Indeed
What are you consuming on a daily basis? It could be diet related.

You aren't waking up to tight, teen (legal, of course) pussy and other, life-affirming experiences.

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
What are you consuming on a daily basis? It could be diet related.
I've eaten healthy and junk food. Low calorie and high calorie. It doesn't change.

You aren't waking up to tight, teen (legal, of course) pussy and other, life-affirming experiences.
Probably true tbh. If I had a friend group and s.o. to meet at college, acquaintances in all my classes, and texts from friends every morning I would wake up early.

I've eaten healthy and junk food. Low calorie and high calorie. It doesn't change.

Cut out the junk food, cut the dairy out, low carbs is associated with low energy.

up natural carbs and animal fats with veggies of course. Track ur diet with cronometer.com

make sure youre getting correct vitamins, D, E, K2,A etc.

Last edited:
chronic fatigue syndrome is getting more common now especially due to long covid, it affects mitochondrial function
Fuck is up with this fake long covid shit?

Anyways,

Sleeping 7-10hrs is normal but you can do 7 hours its just that waking up is the problem.

D vitamins, vitamin C, kombucha will help improve quality of alertness and ultimately quality of sleep. But imo you need a real motivation to wake up. Some people call it depression but in the end waking up for classes is just slave shit.

When your excited to wake up is when it becomes harder to sleep and easier to wake up. If your in school and you had friends, a generally positive social outlook, and other fun activities to do with no anxiety, you would be more inclined to wake up, dress yourself and have fun with the people around you. I remember when i was in school and decided to not have those things. Ironically, this is when it became harder for me to give a fuck about waking up for them.

My advice is to hobbymaxx If you have the cash for it. The only one i can think of right now that can inspire you day to day in a fun way is; Tea hobby, or motorcycle. Maxxing used to be a thing for me when i was a teenager but eventually i fully learned/experienced too much redpill/blackpill and the jester lost its charm. Its also hard to wake up post jester when the majority of your life motivation was to go out, be social, and get girls in the process. People aware of blackpill tend to become high inhib overtime and care less about participating in social circles, especially ones that reinforce norms. And as your natural halos decrease in strength, less people will care about u as well and that is a recipe for antisocial. Because of this, you must find a replacement for new "fun" life activity that is not solely reliant on social circles.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and ChristianChad
It’s too vague to tell
you can probably take supplements and try random things and it might help
but probably need to do blood and sleep lab tests to find the root cause

I don't have CFS you schizo. I just sleep a lot. I'm awake and fine during the day.
you wanted a non bluepilled answer and i gave you one, if you can't accept it then stfu

you wanted a non bluepilled answer and i gave you one, if you can't accept it then stfu
"CFS" is a schizo 4chan conspiracy theory.
Cut out the junk food, cut the dairy out, low carbs is associated with low energy.

up natural carbs and animal fats with veggies of course. Track ur diet with cronometer.com

make sure youre getting correct vitamins, D, E, K2,A etc.
My diet has nothing to do with it.

how tall are u btw

Idk how you do it

I get uncomfortable if I'm in a position for more than 10 minutes

Christ no real

You just are being lazy

Sleep apnea. Get a sleep study done. I had the same issue and after using a cpap, I sleep a normal 8 hours.