Anyone have an Amazon FBA Course (FBABossAcademy)

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
Any recent FBA course works, although specifically, I'd like to see the FBABossAcademy courses.
I had a meeting with one of the onboarding people today, they were so dumb hahaha. Bro didn't even pitch me the $6800 on the call, bro ended the call then pitched it via text. I've never had a virtual closing job but ik I could do much better.

I already do e-commerce full-time, I asked bro a semi-advanced question, and he proceeded to ramble and didn't even answer it.

Anyway if anyone has it or knows where to get it lemme know!

Any recent FBA course works, although specifically, I'd like to see the FBABossAcademy courses.
I had a meeting with one of the onboarding people today, they were so dumb hahaha. Bro didn't even pitch me the $6800 on the call, bro ended the call then pitched it via text. I've never had a virtual closing job but ik I could do much better.

I already do e-commerce full-time, I asked bro a semi-advanced question, and he proceeded to ramble and didn't even answer it.

Anyway if anyone has it or knows where to get it lemme know!
if im starting with 20k , how much till i compound to 100k ?

if im starting with 20k , how much till i compound to 100k ?
depends on ur skills, i could probably take that 20 and turn it into extra profit 100 in 3 months.
if youve never done business, and you have 20k to ur name, id recommend setting aside 5 and learning how to get leads without amazon

• Woah
Reactions: Skywalker
depends on ur skills, i could probably take that 20 and turn it into extra profit 100 in 3 months.
if youve never done business, and you have 20k to ur name, id recommend setting aside 5 and learning how to get leads without amazon
can you mentor me?

can you mentor me?
to busy, ive tried helping so many people when i was just coming up. none of them listened/took action even when i told them what to do start to finish
but if u have any advanced questions let me know.

the #1 most important thing is finding a way to get leads. nothing else matters.
I found my way about 8 months ago, and ive went from $4 in my bank account to 6 figures a month in rev since then

Fek I want to get into ecommerce too man fuark