anyone have an explanation?

finn899

finn899

Peace out
jake paul has 100 million in net worth yet he is letting his hairline recede without doing anything,hes in front of cameras alot you would think it would affect his life,why hasnt he got a hair transplant yet or atleast hopped on fin or minox?? keep in mind he is insecure about it and his fringe can only hide it for soo long but he doesnt seem to want to fix it even though he has all the money in the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
why would he care when he has 0.01% status in the world lol.

NT people don't care about it enough to get on treatment.
Another reason why autism mogs!

He's rich and fucks bitches on the daily why would he care? such an incel trait thinking rich fucks like him actually worry about their looks jfl

I enjoyed watching the hair building fibres melt and droop into his face during his last fight, made him look like a ghoul.

He's rich and fucks bitches on the daily why would he care? such an incel trait thinking rich fucks like him actually worry about their looks jfl
because he will be completely bald by 30 if he doesnt do something? and for som1 like him who can get any treatment that wouldnt affect his bank account or be an inconvenience its interesting why he doesnt do something

i think some people when they supposedly achieve a certain milestone just stop caring about many things.
Like im obsessed with looking good in my early 30, but i suffered from suicidal depression+social anxiety so missed a lot and got rid of them only recently.
My friends who achieved all normies milestones - one nights stands/career/gf now in their 28-30+ almost everyone stoped caring about their appearance. Maybe...just maybe it will bite them in the ass in their late 30s or something but in the general sense they dont have much to regret because they passed through all your ussual milestones that you are supposed to pass from 20 to 30.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
i think some people when they supposedly achieve a certain milestone just stop caring about many things.
Like im obsessed with looking good in my early 30, but i suffered from suicidal depression+social anxiety so missed a lot and got rid of them only recently.
My friends who achieved all normies milestones - one nights stands/career/gf now in their 28-30+ almost everyone stoped caring about their appearance. Maybe...just maybe it will bite them in the ass in their late 30s or something but in the general sense they dont have much to regret because they passed through all your ussual milestones that you are supposed to pass from 20 to 30.
thats good you got rid of depression and social anxiety did you take only pills for that?

thats good you got rid of depression and social anxiety did you take only pills for that?
iv tried 12ssris/snris. Steroids, psychodelics and ext
Everything worked to an extent but never felt cured. Turned our my problem lied in the gut- i had sibo/candida or some sheat like that- antibiotic+diet wthiout no sugar/flour solved everything. Kinda sad to waste so many years playing the game on very hard mode, watching xxx hours of puas/using drugs just to be able acting "normal".

The worst part is that people cant relate to you. Whenever someones mentions anxiety/depression plethora of idiots flock immediately and tell you just man up bro, its all in your head and ext, completely neglecting the fact that many ilnesses have endogenous origin - something malfunctioning in the body. If a guy has testosterone levels of a castrated peacock no amount of therapy, exposure, reading 100+ books about seduction and social dynamics wwill help.

im actually truly believing now that a human is just biorobot- just by using diffirent drugs i could immediately feel how all my beliefs/ memories would instantly change. If you are sad/depressed/mysogonistic or some sheat its not really you- your brain just working suboptimally. Although smb can argue if you experience joy its also not you in the moment but at least the latter is much more effective way to live.

i actually still have/had a mild anxiety. Till this year used microdosing magic mushrooms but im now testing glycin 5-10mg+taurin 3mg stack and i can say that my last remaining piece of anxiety finally completely evaporated. Gonna test for a month to make sure.

Idea came from that video. + i always noticed how calm like a budhist monk i become after energy drinks